*** OFFICIAL NEW ORLEANS SAINTS vs MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK4 London Games | Page 100 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ORLEANS SAINTS vs MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK4 London Games

It’s obvious the players aren’t playing for cutler because he sucks. Gase admit you screwed up, cut cutler and go with Moore

If Cutler is really the HC friend he would say, "Look it's just not working for me. Give the kid Moore the team for the rest of the season. Good Luck!"

I really I wish I had just seen Jay Cutler's last pass in the NFL.

I'm starting to think Cutler's arm is a problem. We/he cannot seem to throw the ball more than 5 yards.

We'd be on our way to 3-0 if we had rolled with Moore when Tannehill went down. We would have litten up the Jets like we did last year as well as this Saints team. Gase blew it by bringing in Cutler.

We just got shut out by one of the WORST defenses in the league. Adam Gase is a genius?????? You gotta be kidding me

why are people shocked about Cutler we knew the QB he was before he signed, I guess a lot of people thought somehow he would be a pro bowler with this team. oh well I'm guilty too I hoped for the best but expected the worst.

Back
Top Bottom