*** OFFICIAL NEW ORLEANS SAINTS vs MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK4 London Games | Page 102 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ORLEANS SAINTS vs MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK4 London Games

There were a lot of people here who were happy when we signed Cutler...cause he wasn't Tannehill. And there are still people bad mouthing Tannehill who are clearly in denial about how good a QB Tannehill is.

Cutler is the issue with this offense but the bigger issue is in the front office. The 2017 draft, though early, is looking very similar to the 2013 draft. We got no difference makers...none. Not sure if last years draft was any good either. The play makers on this team are from Dennis Hickey's two drafts before he was booted out the door by Tannenbaum.

Being shut out by New Orleans is prob as low as you can go. Def played well considering but this is shaping up to a 4-12 season. Ugh
I don't see 4 wins. Shut out back to back weeks and coach likely to stick w this bum at QB. I struggle to see it.

This is just depressing... Haven't seen an offense this inept since Ricky Williams suddenly retired and we had no running back.

Being shut out by New Orleans is prob as low as you can go. Def played well considering but this is shaping up to a 4-12 season. Ugh

This team is not going to win 4 games as it is now. No way.

Has he blamed himself at all? I've heard him place blame on the offense in general, but I don't think he has taken responsibility for any of it.

Even last year he would call himself out for bad play calling and then do nothing about it. I didn’t like him last year, but everyone was excited to be winning. It was just like sparano. We got an extra 10 wins with him because Cam Cameron was that bad and everyone was jumping on his ship.

We played a weak schedule last year and we were slightly better just by default because Philbin wasn’t the coach. It’s gonna be a long season.

This offense has no resilience. Zero. **** went wrong in he first half. We had a bunch of bullshit calls that didn't go out way. No reason to come out as flat and as off as we did the second half. The worst part is that the defense actually looked decent for the better part of the game and got zero help.
I can't help but wonder at what point Tannehill would have said "hey, this is where we go out there and win the game". No heart.

So someone tell me why Tankersley hasn’t been active for the first two weeks?

More questionable decision-making by this garbage coaching staff.

Back
Top Bottom