*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK GIANTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 Monday Night | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK GIANTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 Monday Night

I really want a nice win on Monday night. Give me 2 wins the remainder of this season, tonight and against the Pats resting their players or not.

Let's hope Tannehill hits Parker for a td again tonight. The problem for the team is that they did it, and say they planned it. It's a problem because if it does not happen again this year, it'll just be shown as incompetence.

I'm very curious to see how we play tonight. It's at home wearing throwbacks with the field even painted as the original field. Team has been hyping this game up a lot with tons of throwback attention. Plus it's against a beatable team in the Giants. MNF at home wearing throwbacks, please don't get embarrassed.

This will be an easy game to watch for me. If we actually win which I don't believe we will, then fine. If we lose fine too az we're not gonna make the playoffs but might get a top 10 pick. All I want is to see Ajayi, Parker, Phillips and Lippet play.

Ozzy rules

Another Dolphin makes the cover of SI

CWMyeOxVAAI4DDH-1.jpg
makes the cover of SI

I wonder how many times I'm gonna hear jon gruden say tonight "the qb needs to check out of that"

hopefully none cause he's done his homework as has the pregame analysis guys...don't let me down trent dilfer...I know steve young and ray lewis bring nothing to the table

Sounds like a good drinking game to me. :drink:

I wonder how many times I'm gonna hear jon gruden say tonight "the qb needs to check out of that"

hopefully none cause he's done his homework as has the pregame analysis guys...don't let me down trent dilfer...I know steve young and ray lewis bring nothing to the table

I'll take Gruden and anyone else pretty much over Sunday's terrible Chris Collinsworth

Reshad Jones ‏@reshadjones9
It's going to be a beautiful night! We're only 8 hours away from the NY vs MIA game on @ESPNMondayNight #gameday #phinsup #primetime

I'll take Gruden and anyone else pretty much over Sunday's terrible Chris Collinsworth

Collinsworth's problem is that he is so hard to understand, but I guess anybody would have problems speaking with the collective junk of the Patriot organization in his mouth.

Jason Cole ‏@JasonColeBR 2m2 minutes ago
Gotta think #NFL would really like a #Giants win tonight to flex Giants-Vikings on Dec. 27 rather than Steelers-Ravens

Think calls go against the Fins?

Back
Top Bottom