*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK GIANTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 Monday Night | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK GIANTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 Monday Night

I'm looking forward to this one too. Please, lets score some points and have some fun. Let's show America who Lamar Miller is.

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 2m2 minutes ago
If Giants win tonight, Dec. 27 Dolphins-Colts game will be flexed from CBS to Fox (& stay at 1 p.m.)& Giants-Vikings would be Sun.night game

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 28s29 seconds ago
... If Giants lose or tie tonight, Colts-at-Dolphins stays on CBS at 1 p.m. on Dec. 27, and Pitt-Balt. remains Sunday night NBC game.

Only good thing about a loss is the Colts game is on Fox and eliminates a chance of the Steve Tasker crew calling the game.

After every Dolphins win I wear a Dolphins polo to work.

And I want to wear one tomorrow!

Only good thing about a loss is the Colts game is on Fox and eliminates a chance of the Steve Tasker crew calling the game.

True but I really dislike the switching of networks. I guess I am a creature of habit and prefer the Dolphins on CBS Sundays. Looking ahead at the schedule though, Dolphins will not be shown on CBS week 16 in my area because Jags are on the road, bumping them to FOX won't help either because Bucs play at 1pm and get priority over Dolphins, so I am screwed either way. Firestick it is.

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

Miami Dolphins ‏@MiamiDolphins 1m1 minute ago
We have signed Deandre Coleman off the practice squad. To make room on the roster, we placed Brandon Williams on the Reserve/Injured list.

True but I really dislike the switching of networks. I guess I am a creature of habit and prefer the Dolphins on CBS Sundays. Looking ahead at the schedule though, Dolphins will not be shown on CBS week 16 in my area because Jags are on the road, bumping them to FOX won't help either because Bucs play at 1pm and get priority over Dolphins, so I am screwed either way. Firestick it is.

Hey, lets get a win and give NBC a bad Sunday Night game. lol.

The best thing about tonights game is there will be no Phil Simms calling it. I cannot listen to the man, he is just a terrible commentator.

Miami Dolphins ‏@MiamiDolphins 6m6 minutes ago
We have signed Deandre Coleman off the practice squad. To make room on the roster, we placed Brandon Williams on the Reserve/Injured list.

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

I like Coleman. I think he can help with more development.

After every Dolphins win I wear a Dolphins polo to work.

And I want to wear one tomorrow!

You should get 8 different Dolphins polos so you can wear a different one for each victory

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

The cheerleaders throwbacks uniforms

[TWEET]676506725265051648[/TWEET]

I like the first one...I guess I can only say why in the lounge...It has to do with a desert mammal that hoards water..

You should get 8 different Dolphins polos so you can wear a different one for each victory

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

I like the first one...I guess I can only say why in the lounge...It has to do with a desert mammal that hoards water..

I have 4 polos, I really don't have a problem with running out lol.

Back
Top Bottom