*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK GIANTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 Monday Night | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK GIANTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 Monday Night

Leggo Fins! I'm down 21 points in my fantasy playoff game, I have Landry and Tannehill; I'm leaving Eli on my bench; f' it; all in on the fins1 lol

Leggo Fins! I'm down 21 points in my fantasy playoff game, I have Landry and Tannehill; I'm leaving Eli on my bench; f' it; all in on the fins1 lol

I need 18 to get in the playoffs. I got Eli, Beckham and the Giants kicker. I'm not asking for a lot so no need to root for them too much. Giants should get a couple fg's and I am sure Beckham will school Grimes a few times.

I need 18 to get in the playoffs. I got Eli, Beckham and the Giants kicker. I'm not asking for a lot so no need to root for them too much. Giants should get a couple fg's and I am sure Beckham will school Grimes a few times.

People rip the Fins offense, but I think their pass defense is just as bad. It is has just been the fact that either they have generated a pass rush so the DB's are not exposed or the QB has just been bad.

I think the Giants have a ton of great match ups in the passing game. That is why it is ridiculous that the Giants are just a 1.5 favorite.

People rip the Fins offense, but I think their pass defense is just as bad. It is has just been the fact that either they have generated a pass rush so the DB's are not exposed or the QB has just been bad.

I think the Giants have a ton of great match ups in the passing game. That is why it is ridiculous that the Giants are just a 1.5 favorite.

I have no idea how we stop O'Beck.

I got to be honest. The Fins have a national stage. They have a choice...show well...show potential...show that the issues were really Joe, Coyle and Lazor OR continue the narrative and keep being the punchline for others. Does the team lay an egg? Do the Giant fans drown out Dolphins fans on a national stage. Sorry brother, this is a big game if you have Dolphin pride.

This is a big game for the brand that is the Miami Dolphins.
Relax, take a deep breath brother...I am with you!!!

He may, but Beckham is actually the kind of receiver Grimes does well against; it's those big body guys who hurt him i.e. Brandon Marshall

I think Grimes is becoming a liability. I know he is a fan favorite and there is no quick fix unless we get a stud in the draft but looking at some of the wr's he will face next season, it doesn't look promising.

B Marshall
Watkins
Atonio Brown
AJ Green

6 important games there and toss in the Cardinals wr juggernaut and possibly Cooper.

If we win I'll wish we lost, if we lose I'll be pissed that we didn't win.

Gotta love being a Fins fan!!

Love the polo

CWOR5wDWwAAa6Iz-1.jpg

[TWEET]676544478463844356[/TWEET]
CWORmmXWIAA7Wz-1.jpg

CWOQaPfWUAA0D8g-1.jpg

CWOSg2cXIAAjoya-1.jpg

ESPN probably hates they have to talk about this game. they're more interested in NE/HOU, PIT/CIN, DEN/OAK games from yesterday lol

Man, I do not want to feel like the Pats and get Eli'ed tonight.

Back
Top Bottom