*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK GIANTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 Monday Night | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK GIANTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 Monday Night

Come to think of the last time we had leaders was when we had Trace Armstrong, Zach and JT

Ozzy rules

I can loose my mind in my man cave.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

The QB needs to be the leader. Not a OT, not a DE....the QB. Tannehill has to become that leader. Not sure if it is in his blood.

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

LOL at the Dolphins beat guys taking exception to the ESPN crew yet they bash the Fins everyday for things.

oh ok lol... i wasnt sure where you were going with that muschamp comment

Blame Joe for cutting the leaders. Dansby led. Bush led. Long led. Joe was a bum of a coach.

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 8s8 seconds ago
Everyone's entitled to an opinion. But an opinion derived from hanging on the sideline during pregame? That is have issues with.

So I guess Mando has an issue with their takes. I do not. I think the team needs to be tougher, have more leaders and have the best players take additional steps.

The criticism is warranted. It is something the new coach has to address and Tannenbaum on the personnel end.

ESPN crew is right about our stadium. We have the worst home field advantage in the league. Every home game is like a neutral field. I can't believe we are stuck there because Ross is such an idiot.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 2m2 minutes ago
Dolphins are mediocre b/c owner stayed with a bad GM, then a bad HC. And those guys made bad decisions even as they got extensions.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

I agree with Mando here.

I can loose my mind in my man cave.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

The QB needs to be the leader. Not a OT, not a DE....the QB. Tannehill has to become that leader. Not sure if it is in his blood.

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

LOL at the Dolphins beat guys taking exception to the ESPN crew yet they bash the Fins everyday for things.

Well they said we had none we can have a few leaders no? Can't we have a veteran leader on defense...

ESPN crew is right about our stadium. We have the worst home field advantage in the league. Every home game is like a neutral field. I can't believe we are stuck there because Ross is such an idiot.

Our home field is neutered because we have a horrible owner that has settled for medicority. What city's fans go friggin crazy for 7-9 to 8-8 each year

How is Ross an idiot for the city being stingy with the funds? If you want to blame anybody blame the Marlins for destroying everyone's faith in building a new stadium after the shenanigans they pulled. The fact that Ross put up 400 million dollars to renovate the stadium after the jackasses spit in his eye is something to be commended for.

Flowers giving it a go with a high ankle sprain.

Well they said we had none we can have a few leaders no? Can't we have a veteran leader on defense...

This team lacks leadership in all areas. too many think leadership is opening your mouth.
The closest thing this team had to a leader was Cam Wake

How is Ross an idiot for the city being stingy with the funds? If you want to blame anybody blame the Marlins for destroying everyone's faith in building a new stadium after the shenanigans they pulled. The fact that Ross put up 400 million dollars to renovate the stadium after the jackasses spit in his eye is something to be commended for.

Actually that 400 million is to repayed based on the events brought to the city so its not like he did it out of the kindness of his heart.
Ross totally bungled how to get funding by coming to table so late with original proposal and then getting in a war of words with people on committee.
every city needs to start being stingy with welfare for millionaires and billionaires

Renovating a horrible stadium is dumb. Lipstick on a pig. The goal should of been to get a new stadium in the next decade. Now we are stuck in this outdated monstrosity. I'm happy that the hurricanes have started eyeing other options. At least somebody is waking up to what a hindrance sun life is to winning

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 1m1 minute ago
So Steve Young and Trent Dilfer are here for one pregame warmup session and they can tell from that Dolphins are not about football?

Do not know if Mando is agreeing with them or not, but if Young and Dilfer are correct that is why the next coach needs to bring a blue collar, physical mentally to the team. Dan Campbell will not get the job, but he is right what the team needs. The next guy has to encompass that.

So we need a Dan Campbell with some real coaching knowledge is what you are saying.
That would be Bill Cowher wouldnt it

Back
Top Bottom