*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK GIANTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 Monday Night | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK GIANTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 Monday Night

This is probably Caughlin's last year.

It's not just ESPN, we're in the middle of December most people are already seriously talking about the playoffs

Wow monday night countdown crew ripping into the franchise saying its a country club atmosphere. Very interesting. Now I really hope we come out blazing tonight.

Totally agree with what Ray Lewis and Dilfer are saying about the team lacking edge, just going after splash moves, and essentially ownership not establishing a tough football culture.

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 3m3 minutes ago
#Dolphins inactives:
Terrence Fede
Rishard Matthews
Jacques McClendon
Ulrick John
Jordan Williams
Ja’Wuan James

Well they all said it. No real leaders on our team

Ozzy rules

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 1m1 minute ago
So Steve Young and Trent Dilfer are here for one pregame warmup session and they can tell from that Dolphins are not about football?

Do not know if Mando is agreeing with them or not, but if Young and Dilfer are correct that is why the next coach needs to bring a blue collar, physical mentally to the team. Dan Campbell will not get the job, but he is right what the team needs. The next guy has to encompass that.

Totally agree with what Ray Lewis and Dilfer are saying about the team lacking edge, just going after splash moves, and essentially ownership not establishing a tough football culture.

Do you hire a Doug Marrone? I can guarantee you he would change that culture. Not sure if Ross would want him, but Marrone would change the attitude in about a half of year.

Btw, here's hoping they young guys play a lot of snaps and D.Williams doesn't play at all

Ozzy rules

I can loose my mind in my man cave.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

I know Wakes injured but how can Albert, Wake, Suh, Landry, Grimes not be leaders?

The QB needs to be the leader. Not a OT, not a DE....the QB. Tannehill has to become that leader. Not sure if it is in his blood.

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

LOL at the Dolphins beat guys taking exception to the ESPN crew yet they bash the Fins everyday for things.

Wow monday night countdown crew ripping into the franchise saying its a country club atmosphere. Very interesting. Now I really hope we come out blazing tonight.

One reason why i hate ESPN. I bet most of them would not be able to even name some of our players so they just spew garbage.

Back
Top Bottom