*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK GIANTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 Monday Night | Page 88 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK GIANTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 Monday Night

Very disappointing defense to say the least. Suh and jones and what else?

Ozzy rules

The game was on the line when the defense gave up an 84 yard pass to Beckham. The game is on the line ALL GAME.
the d sucks too no question, was that a good pass yes or no? its an easy question.

Entertaining game, but it really shows you how bad we are, how many holes we have. The Giants are not a good team, they have 2 great players on offense in Manning and Beckham, and they won this game tonight. We had no answer defensively, and we couldn't keep pace offensively.

One true good play in the game and you guys want to annoint him the franchise again.

Pick the worst ten plays of the game. How many of them were passes? How many were on our defense? How many were mistakes on our offensive line?

Man I'm disappointed seeing how Landry lost his composure...

What??? Not the drops, not the inexcusable defense??? Just Tannehill??? I mean he didn't play great but why focus on 1 player???

I'm sure he loved Landry's dumb penalty putti v Tannehill at 1st and 25. All Tannehills fault!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well GAME OVER. Just what we thought anyway.

A big F U to Jarvis Landry. Looks like a punk, looks like an idiot, acts like a punk, IS AN IDIOT, IS A PUNK. Thanks Jarvis!!! All bout you and your EGO and your personal game vs Beckham Jr. tonight. You before the team. You aren't even a sliver of the talent Beckham Jr. is, so give it up man. He will always own you.

hmmm

Back
Top Bottom