*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK GIANTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 Monday Night | Page 90 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK GIANTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 Monday Night

Tannehill had a dumb play not to run it on 3rd and 11.

Landry had a dumber play to put us in 2nd and 25.

Expect better.

Read Campbell's lips, complaining about the pushoff, welcome to Dolphins football coach, we don't get those calls.

This is a severely flawed team on both sides of the ball, and our QB needs to have better awareness of his surroundings(i.e. Know when to scramble), that is what I gathered from this game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

to be fair his awareness looked much better tonight than it has in a looooong time.

Please just kill the franchise and make a new team in LA.

Put this franchise out of its misery.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Tannehill was good tonight. The defense sucked. But they out the offense in position to take this game 3 times with good field position and they failed again.

Just good enough to not get it done. At his best, that's all Tannehill is. Just good enough to get to the brink of a playoff berth and faceplant two years in a row, with his QB play being one of the worst parts of the entire team in those instances. Just good enough to play many of his games where he's just behind but can't get over the hump.

It's a team game, and this team is filled with a lot of losers. Tannehill is one, and he's one at the most important position on the field.

I am sick and tired of watching a QB play by himself. Cut the whole team. Send Tannehill to a team that deserves him. The Dolphins can go F themselves.

Offense had good field position and they **** the bed both times. Blame more on the WRs and dumb penalties.

Game over.

**** you tannehill jock sniffers. You're whats wrong with the franchise, so satisfied with mediocre play.

**** this team.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Mediocrity is hard to find at the qb position... Name me 3 franchise qbs drafted in the last 10 years... Ill wait... Luck? Howd he do behind a crappy oline this year? Wilson? I suppose... Elite qbs dont grow on trees. Eli manning has been considered mediocre most of his career and he has 2 superbowls.

Judging by the mouth breather Giants fans at the game tonight you'd think they are a playoff team. Oh wait, they are!

Back
Top Bottom