*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK GIANTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 Monday Night | Page 92 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK GIANTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 Monday Night

tannehill does not suck

if we cut him tonight, several teams would gladly make him their starter tomorrow

can't really say that for many other players on our roster

He just isn't good enough when we need him to be. The stage was set for him to show us something and he sails the game tying pass.

Anyone else feel Landry may eventually be trouble in the long run?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

No. He;s frustrated like the rest of us. Him and Suh seem to be two of the only guys who care. Honestly I don't care if he shows emotion. Better than the other braindead emotionless players.

Mediocrity is hard to find at the qb position... Name me 3 franchise qbs drafted in the last 10 years... Ill wait... Luck? Howd he do behind a crappy oline this year? Wilson? I suppose... Elite qbs dont grow on trees. Eli manning has been considered mediocre most of his career and he has 2 superbowls.
*SNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFF*

take another hit off the jock.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Another week another loss.Nothing new about that.I forget who we play next week.Oh iam sorry who do we lose to next week.

Guys perceived as having talent always get second chances. Chad Henne got a second chance too. It doesn't mean they are good.

i didn't say second chance...

i said he would become a starter on several other teams instantly, which you could never say about Henne

lol the fact that you compare him to Henne tells us everything we need to know about your football knowledge

Anyone who blames this loss on tannehill has a clear agenda...this team is garbage. Stop focusing on on ! player when the whole secondary minus jones needs an overhaul. These guys suck.

One passing score the entire game doesn't get it done. I'm sorry. Being at the brink of tying the game and being unable to make the thing happen, and making some bad decisions with the football in the process, means you didn't do well.

People need to stop grasping at straws and realize this "not that bad" is the same game he has played over and over in much of his 33 losses.

So sick of fans of northeast teams coming down to Miami and acting like they own the place. But who's fault is that?

I've been critical of Tannehill the past few games, but I can't fault him for this loss. He played better and with more freedom. He looked looser and used his audibles wisely. This loss was all on the defense, receivers not catching balls, and the dumb ass penalties.

Wow missed playoffs 13 of last 14 years. Thats an awful franchise. Time for Ross to GTFO

Just a few random thoughts that everyone knows but I still have to say it:

-- The moment Dallas Thomas and Jamar Taylor are off this roster the Dolphins will be considerably better.
-- Landry is such a great player, but I think that's the second time this year he's picked up a devastating unsportsmanlike conduct penalty at a key point in the game.
-- Parker is as raw as raw can be.
-- Brent Grimes is done. He has nothing left.
-- I don't know if anyone has drafted as poorly as we have in the last 10 years. We don't just draft guys that can't play. We pick guys who don't play smart.
-- That said, and for as many needs as this team has, we could almost take linebackers this entire draft and I would understand it.

The state of this team just makes me sad.

Admit it, this team is not good. The qb is not good, the def is not good. The OLine is not good. Giants were the worst defense in the NFL, didn't look that way.

Few good things are there but not enuf to be serious about anything.

Rinse and repeat.

Our defense doesnt get one sack and almost lets Manning complete every throw but somehow its all Tannehill's fault.
He gets blame but he is not our biggest issue or even close

Back
Top Bottom