*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK GIANTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 Monday Night | Page 93 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK GIANTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 Monday Night

One passing score the entire game doesn't get it done. I'm sorry. Being at the brink of tying the game and being unable to make the thing happen, and making some bad decisions with the football in the process, means you didn't do well.

People need to stop grasping at straws and realize this "not that bad" is the same game he has played over and over in much of his 33 losses.

1st and 25. All due respect but that's some bs pitting your QB in that position and chastising him for not getting it done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i didn't say second chance...

i said he would become a starter on several other teams instantly, which you could never say about Henne

lol the fact that you compare him to Henne tells us everything we need to know about your football knowledge

Sorry that comparing our current QB of the future and the possibility of him being cut to our last QB of the future who was cut is too much of a stretch for you. I guess that tells me more about your intelligence in general.

You know what?

We lost - I'm pissed.

At least I smoked JCane's punk ass in the playoffs tonight in the FH Staff League.

He just isn't good enough when we need him to be. The stage was set for him to show us something and he sails the game tying pass.

forget how that drive started? or how about the TD drive he overcame other players stupid penalties? How about the D putting us in the hole when an average D would have locked up that game 30 minutes ago?

but, you're right... he's not allowed to have one bad pass

shame on him

So sick of fans of northeast teams coming down to Miami and acting like they own the place. But who's fault is that?

Why waste money on this crap?

The tannehill defenders and the homers should step up and spend their money.

No. He;s frustrated like the rest of us. Him and Suh seem to be two of the only guys who care. Honestly I don't care if he shows emotion. Better than the other braindead emotionless players.
I don't know, it kinda seemed he was trying to outplay Beckham and was getting frustrated that it wasn't happening.
Tanny was fine....too many stupid penalties.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

1st and 25. All due respect but that's some bs pitting your QB in that position and chastising him for not getting it done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People who get position repeatedly and don't get it done are losers. If you're just good enough to look pretty losing your entire career, how are you still not bad?

Sorry that comparing our current QB of the future and the possibility of him being cut to our last QB of the future who was cut is too much of a stretch for you. I guess that tells me more about your intelligence in general.

you're excused, because, lets face it... you're the only one who would ever utter the words Chad Henne and "QB of the future" in the same sentence

no one in their right mind thought henne was the QB of the future (what Ireland thinks doesn't count, obviously).

actually... Jeff, is that you!@?!?

A whole lot of people on this roster need to be cut. A lot of incompetent quitters I don't ever want to see wearing this jersey again.

Back
Top Bottom