*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK GIANTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 Monday Night | Page 95 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK GIANTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 Monday Night

As disappointed as the next fan, but we need to keep this in perspective. We aren't going anywhere near the playoffs, so we need to figure out who's worth keeping and who's not. These last few weeks should give the next Coach/GM some good tape to evaluate who's worth keeping and who's not. While I'm sick of saying, "wait until next year", I'm afraid that's all we got right now. Let the players who want to quit and self-destruct, do so, it will cutting them easier come the off-season.

Umm, you do realize he owns the franchise and signs the checks? He's not the one dropping passes, commiting stupid penalties during crucial parts of the game, blowing coverages, missing tackles, etc...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

He's the one hiring all the bonehead coaches and GMs.

40-something throws?!! wha' happened to the 2nd half run game?? Zach Lazor, Lou Idontknowho, and Dandango -- ¡Adios!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting pretty sick of Jarvis Landry too. He hasn't done well with adversity and I'm tired of seeing him forced the ball.

If you make Jarvis Landry the FOCAL point of an offense you will not win. PERIOD. He is a super #2 and aa great slot guy....he is NOT a #1. Repeated he is NOT a #1. Stop treating him as such. Stop running every play to him. Stop with the quick WR hits. Stop with the end arounds to him. It frustrates me beyond no end that he gets forced fed the ball so much...all for 3-5 yd passes. I love his talent, love his tenacity...hate his stupidity and his primma donna act needs to be curtailed. He is lights out, categorically not in the same stratosphere as Odell Beckham and the quicker the coaching staff, the QB and Landry himself finally figure this out, the better this team can be

Stop blaming the players. This dumpster fire is on Ross. 13 of 14 years with no playoffs. Thats an organizational issue.

lot of truth in that.
7th year of ross ownership and 7th straight year without a winning record.

Huzienga owned the team for 15 years and had only 4 non winning seasons.

Ross you suck

I'm fine with suffering through Tannehill in 2016. Just a fifth nail in a four nail coffin.

ESPN saying our D is too Vanilla. Lol. We fired Coyle because it was too complex. Our personnel are a bunch of babies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In general I liked the play calling...thought Tanny showed HUGE improvement with the audibles and so forth. I think with the right coaching staff we will continue to see him improvev ice the step back tha thas occurred so far this season. This defense is absolutely terrible. What the hell happened to our run defense that used to be so good? How did Grimes get so bad so fast? Our LB and safety play (aside from Jones) is just terrible. What the hell happened?

How'd he fold? His receivers have to catch the balls thrown to them and not commit stupid ass penalties to make it harder to get a 1st down. That last drive was all on the receivers folding.

If his receivers are so bad he could have, you know, just run the ball when he had a wide open lane for the first down. But likes he's done since his rookie year, when he lost an overtime game versus the Jets because he overthrew Hartline 40 yards downfield instead of setting us up for a FG, he is always making the wrong decision with his throws with the game on the line. When he just needs a first down, he tries to win the game in one throw when its either not open or its a throw he simply doesn't have the ability to make. And then he throws short of the goal or short of a first when he desperately needs to throw past.

He's not a winner, and I'm not impressed by half games and half seasons. Why its unacceptable for Phillbin to get us to the brink of the playoffs and then fail but Tannehill deserves credit for his positives for getting us in position to win games and then failing to seal it, I simply don't understand. They are one and the same.

forget how that drive started? or how about the TD drive he overcame other players stupid penalties? How about the D putting us in the hole when an average D would have locked up that game 30 minutes ago?

but, you're right... he's not allowed to have one bad pass

shame on him

He wasn't the reason we lost but he had the opportunity to save the day. The play Landry got the penalty, was a bad pass way behind him then the obvious over throw. A guy being paid as much as RT. needs to step up. Same with Suh, Cameron.

The only positive from this game were the throwbacks, everything else was the SOS and thankfully we can now put another Dolphin season of deceit to rest!!!!!!!!This organization should apologize to the fans for the product they have put out on the field every december for the last 10 years…………...

Back
Top Bottom