*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK GIANTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 Monday Night | Page 94 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK GIANTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 Monday Night

And the tannehill defenders are out in force.

Keep defending this bum.

And the naysaysers are out with noses in the air trying to bread the feeling that they are somehow smarter than everyone else.

Keep bashing him. By doing so, you reveal quite a bit about yourself...

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK GIANTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 Monday ...

Stop sucking his dick so much. He played decently throughout the game and then completely folded when it counted like he does in every single game he plays in. A true franchise QB comes through on that last possession and ties the game and he did it like he does every single time.

How'd he fold? His receivers have to catch the balls thrown to them and not commit stupid ass penalties to make it harder to get a 1st down. That last drive was all on the receivers folding.

One passing score the entire game doesn't get it done. I'm sorry. Being at the brink of tying the game and being unable to make the thing happen, and making some bad decisions with the football in the process, means you didn't do well.

People need to stop grasping at straws and realize this "not that bad" is the same game he has played over and over in much of his 33 losses.

He continually moved the chains on 3rd downs and led the team doen the field, made some plays breaking out of the pocket, threw alot of good balls that shouldve been caught but if you wanna fixate on one missed throw bad decision not to run at the end of the game then go the **** ahead im not even gonna argue with you because your agenda is clear and youre just a whiny baby so why waste my time.

1st and 25. All due respect but that's some bs pitting your QB in that position and chastising him for not getting it done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ignore the first and 25. It was third and 11 and he had twenty yards of space in front of him to run and he chose to throw a bad pass.

Some of you are pathetic Dolphins fans. You know who you are. Just because you hate your miserable, pathetic lives you feel the need to come on here and pollute this board. I would hope that the mods would ban the common offenders but they won't. You don't deserve a good team.

Dolphins fans haven' seen a good team in 7 years and that was a team that lucked out playing a weak schedule with the best player on their main competition being out for most of the season. The Dolphins haven't won a playoff gave in almost 15 years. Dolphins fans have all the right to be disappointed in the garbage team that we have watched this season. 0-5 and most likely will be 0-6 in their division.Myself and I am sure many other fans are sick and tired of this crap.

Stop sucking his dick so much. He played decently throughout the game and then completely folded when it counted like he does in every single game he plays in. A true franchise QB comes through on that last possession and ties the game and he did it like he does every single time.

way to make things ****... quality post by you, just like all the other haters

lets see that three different haters now who have fantasies about me and RT's dick.

you all need some help (and an outlet for your repressed fantasies, you sick ****s) LOL

Stop blaming the players. This dumpster fire is on Ross. 13 of 14 years with no playoffs. Thats an organizational issue.

I saw Sage Rosenfels win games like this. And you sir, Ryan Tannehill, are no Sage Rosenfels.

He continually moved the chains on 3rd downs and led the team doen the field, made some plays breaking out of the pocket, threw alot of good balls that shouldve been caught but if you wanna fixate on one missed throw bad decision not to run at the end of the game then go the **** ahead im not even gonna argue with you because your agenda is clear and youre just a whiny baby so why waste my time.

He didn't continually move the chains on third down. He had 8 freaking first downs passing, big deal.

And the naysaysers are out with noses in the air trying to bread the feeling that they are somehow smarter than everyone else.

Keep bashing him. By doing so, you reveal quite a bit about yourself...
That we understand football?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Wow missed playoffs 13 of last 14 years. Thats an awful franchise. Time for Ross to GTFO
Umm, you do realize he owns the franchise and signs the checks? He's not the one dropping passes, commiting stupid penalties during crucial parts of the game, blowing coverages, missing tackles, etc...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom