*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK GIANTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 Monday Night | Page 91 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK GIANTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 Monday Night

Anyone who blames this loss on tannehill has a clear agenda...this team is garbage. Stop focusing on on ! player when the whole secondary minus jones needs an overhaul. These guys suck.

Anyone else feel Landry may eventually be trouble in the long run?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Ehhh now I want to just ****ing lose out. This sucks. Goodnight FH, stay positive!

Real worry is will the "Michigan man" Ross clear out the joke of a front office.

Simply hilarious how so many thought this Dolphins was a lock to have one the elite D's in the entire NFL.

tannehill does not suck

if we cut him tonight, several teams would gladly make him their starter tomorrow

can't really say that for many other players on our roster

Guys perceived as having talent always get second chances. Chad Henne got a second chance too. It doesn't mean they are good.

What a surprise. Tannehill folds under pressure and Eli puts the game away

Can you win a game with a quarterback going 25 of 41 for 236 and no interceptions? Yes.

Can you win a game with your defense giving up 27 for 31 for 337 and 4 tds? No.

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK GIANTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 Monday ...

The mediocrity homers are super pissed at the realists on the board.

Never get mad at the ****ty team.

Some of you are pathetic Dolphins fans. You know who you are. Just because you hate your miserable, pathetic lives you feel the need to come on here and pollute this board. I would hope that the mods would ban the common offenders but they won't. You don't deserve a good team.

Back
Top Bottom