*** OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD *** Day Two | Page 37 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD *** Day Two

This will be a pick people will complain about. I'm really going out on the limb with that prediction.

Last edited by a moderator:
9s
Armando Salguero @ArmandoSalguero
Dolphins pick CB Cordrea Tankersley from Clemson. Called it.

F*** that carroo trade right about now! Instead of him we could have some valuable picks right now, then just take stacy coley later. hindsight is a bitch

It started long time ago. I saw Ozzy in concert 24 times including 4 time in one year(florida-chicago-Wisconsin and Indy)so it's like a joke in a way. I don't go to metal concerts anymore but Ozzy was a trade mark for year

Ozzy rules!!

Thanks for the explanation. I've seen him six times and they are my top six concerts I've ever seen. But are you ever tempted not to type it and break the streak?

this draft shows exactly why we should have done everything we could to trade down, so many great prospects slipped to the 2nd and 3rd, and probably will be plenty of good ones left in the 4th, yet seems like we were never trying...... this could have been an all time draft for the dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom