*** Official Nfl Draft Discussion Thread *** Round One | Page 55 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Nfl Draft Discussion Thread *** Round One

Wilkins is high character and a force on the d-line...but keep this off the playing field:

What Miami better do is get a center and some IOL in there that can block Q. Williams and Ed Oliver.

It was already their biggest need in my opinion heading into the draft. Now it’s a real scary situation for you folks.

E. McCoy held up to Q. Williams. Only one I saw do it other than Gaillard to an extent. They better get one of em.

You're so right. And I'm sure (2 flippers crossed) we will.

We did the right thing R1 (save a trade down with Philly I predicted -- which apparently
was in serious discussion!) and now we move on to OL -- starting with C/G and moving
outwards.

It's gonna shape out like a lot of us kinda knew -- this is a "bridge draft" to build the way
towards what's yet to come!

And if you're lucky we're gonna take a few 'bama players along the way!

:)

I was always consitent and fair, the guy stole a living for 7 years. He's gone now though so move on. Who's jumping down your throat, I like Lock a lot but if others don't so be it.
dolphins are not picking no qb this yr. or they waiting on 6 or7 rd pick one.

Because the team isn't ready for a QB. They're missing too many pieces so any rookie QB would come in and waste their rookie year getting their asses handed to them .

So instead the fins rebuild the team this year, and go into next year with a lot of money (hopefully to extend Tunsil and X) and pics. With those pics they should be able to go get the QB they want out of the really good 2020 QB class .

Building the team before the QB is never the answer. QB options are simply better next year.

This draft is showing an unusual lack of appreciation for QB's. Maybe one will fall back far enough to be available to us in the later rounds. It may be that going later in the draft will help them contain their ego and stoke up their drive to work to develop into an NFL caliber QB.

That makes me feel better just thinking about it.

Imagine a guy who thinks he's on the top of the world and his poop don't stink finding out he may not be as great as he thought he was. He decides to take learning his new role very seriously and after a few years leads the team to winning a number of super bowls.

Naw, stuff like that never happens. :rolleyes:

Great (essentially perfect) pic based on the new dynamic!

I think we got lucky!

Smart. Tuff. Dedicated. Team oriented. Proven winner. Athlete. Baller!

Yesss I really hope this is the case and you are spot on Bnf! Tentatively smiles ;)

Back
Top Bottom