*** Official Nfl Draft Thread *** Rounds 4-7 | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Nfl Draft Thread *** Rounds 4-7

Time of death for: "Talking about QB's in the 2018 draft"

3:32 p.m. Saturday the 28th day of April.

Developmental QB's aren't worth the time, barring special circumstances.

Play the percentage's and get your Kicker.

Edit: I'd find a spot for Quinton Flowers on my practice squad for sure.....with an eye on another position.

Time of death for: "Talking about QB's in the 2018 draft"

3:32 p.m. Saturday the 28th day of April.

Developmental QB's aren't worth the time, barring special circumstances.

Play the percentage's and get your Kicker.

I agree and I think we may need to trade up if we want to land Pineiro. He's probably next off the board

Obviously Gase and Co don’t think any of these 2nd tier QBs are capable of challenging Osweiler.

For what, 800k? Osweiller is a decent backup who excelled in Gase's system. Tannehill all the way this year and if it doesnt work then we get a high pick next year

For what, 800k? Osweiller is a decent backup who excelled in Gase's system. Tannehill all the way this year and if it doesnt work then we get a high pick next year

No, he "excelled" in Kubiak's system.

We have no backup qb capable of winning a game. And no qb picked yet.

Osweiler is a scrub. Tannehill goes down and the season is over.

We have no backup qb capable of winning a game. And no qb picked yet.

Osweiler is a scrub. Tannehill goes down and the season is over.

And you know what that's perfectly fine, it's the likes of Moore who are capable of winning games that's killed us as we've continue to hit the 6 to 8 win range. If Tannehill goes down again lets tank this season a get our future QB next year.

How 'bout OLB Skai Moore 6-2 223. We would definitely have to change our defensive scheme with these smaller LBs. High-cut, linebacker with jagged agility but changes direction in a hurry. Almost built like rocked up safety. Great depth sinking in coverage and possesses keen route-recognition skills and quickly reacts to quarterbacks' eyes. Doesn't fly sideline-to-sideline but has range and is a decent block-shedder. A candidate to outperform his draft position. Moore became a part of NCAA history as he is only one of 15 players in Division I to lead his team in tackles for four seasons after making 93 stops as a senior. Moore, who started every game for the first time in his career, also tied the school record for interceptions in a career with 14. A first-team All-SEC selection as a senior, Moore was the captain and heartbeat of a Game****s defense that held 12 of 13 opponents below their scoring average

All still available

Desmond Harrison
WEST GEORGIA
- OT - Senior 5.72

Equanimeous St. Brown
NOTRE DAME
- WR - Junior 5.69

Tony Adams
N.C. STATE
- G - Senior 5.69

Tegray Scales
INDIANA
- ILB - Senior 5.63

Godwin Igwebuike
NORTHWESTERN
- S - Senior 5.63

Holton Hill
TEXAS
- CB - Junior 5.63

J.C. Jackson
MARYLAND
- CB - Junior 5.60

Luke Falk
WASHINGTON ST.
- QB - r-Senior 5.59

Jaryd Jones-Smith
PITTSBURGH
- OT - r-Senior 5.57

Jeff Holland
AUBURN
- EDGE - Junior 5.56

Kevin Toliver
LSU
- CB - Junior 5.55

Kendrick Norton
MIAMI
- DT - Junior 5.55

Not taking a QB in the 4th was a huge mistake, IMHO. If RT goes down, which is a distinct possibility, this team is screwed. I guess we could take Riley Ferguson, but he would have to take some time to acclimate as he ran a spread in college and played mostly out of the gun.

Not taking a QB in the 4th was a huge mistake, IMHO. If RT goes down, which is a distinct possibility, this team is screwed. I guess we could take Riley Ferguson, but he would have to take some time to acclimate as he ran a spread in college and played mostly out of the gun.
Taking a QB in the 4th or later really won't help us accomplish anything this year anyway.

I don’t see us taking another safety but keep an eye out for Godwin igwebuike

Someone around here said they liked igwebuike better than Jamal Adams. I think it’s safe to say he’s alone in that thought as the man is still available in the tail end of the 6th round but he is a talented player

I know the NFL network are milking this a little but my god the Griffen story is the best story to have come out of the NFL in a long time. Love it, wish we it were us rather than Seattle making the move, he's a bloody good player and could have filled a need for us, think we could use another LB tbh. Hope he has a long and succesful career, seems like a really good kid too.

Back
Top Bottom