*** Official Nfl Draft Thread *** Rounds 4-7 | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Nfl Draft Thread *** Rounds 4-7

Expecting players that are drafted in these rounds NOT to be without flaws is a bit shortsighted.

There is a reason these kids are being drafted this far down. If they weren't flawed in some way, they would have been taken in the earlier rounds. No?

Advice to those complaining: Temper your expectations.

Last edited:
I am loving our haul so far and the emphasis on specific weakness's should pay immediate dividends in all 3 phases.

I do wish there was some more beef. I'd love a C and DT but looks like that will have to wait for 2019.

If you like lineman.....you'll love next year's draft. Which I do.

This year's draft needed to be exactly what it was for the 2019 season.

seems like Kendrick Norton, DT from Miami Hurricanes is still out there. He's the run stuffer type, him or Tim Settle. Im surprised the Oakland Raiders didn't draft him yet since his dad is the defensive coordinator now.

I like Settle. He's hard to move in the middle and can get up field too

So long until we pick again.

Feels like all the names we have left on our short lists are going to be taken very soon

Mike White and Luke Falk still there. I hope they use a 6th on one of them. I really wanted Lauletta, but I'll settle on White or Falk as developmental guys.

At this point you are hoping a guy becomes a professional and dedicates full time to the game and the profession and blossoms with better coaching, competition and a paycheck. Have to look for gamers, guys with football smarts and guys stuck in the wrong program, behind guys because of politics or injury, or just playing out of position. Some reason a gem is just sitting there unpolished. This is where your scouts earn their money.

First kicker off the board. Daniel Carlson to the Vikings.

I read up on him in the only positives are speed and hands. Lacks Vision, dances in the backfield doesn't break tackles and hasn't made a whole lot of big yardage in games. Seems like a poor pic to me but again I'm not real familiar with him just what I read.
I'm thinking he impressed them during senior week

QB Mike White to the Cowboys. Weird.

PASS on Falk... take Litton instead

With a kicker and punter gone, you have to think teams are gonna start taking them.

Thompson is still on the board for a DT

Reactions: A1.
Back
Top Bottom