*** Official Nfl Draft Thread *** Rounds 4-7 | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Nfl Draft Thread *** Rounds 4-7

Okay, one more need taken care of. Good pass catcher with good burst through line.

Offense is ready to go. Now we need more depth for the defense. And a kicker.

After the Stoneman Douglas kids, the Dolphins should have shot down to Miami Seaquarium to find an actual dolphin to make a pick.

Ballage!!! I like it.

Very unfortunate phrasing my friend.

On topic, I too like the Ballage pick though!

Isnt this why we grabbed Gavin Escobar.I understand we can cut him but my god 5 TE's is crazy.
Escobar is not even close to a blocking TE. He was probably insurance in case they couldn't grab Gesicki for whatever reason.

He's 100% expendable at this point.

It's not uncommon for a team to have 5 tight end in April or May. Look at some of the rosters around the league next week.

I like Settle but you have three young dts on the roster. Is he much different than what you have? What does he add to the room.

3 very young defensive tackles is a good thing
but 3 defensive tackles with limited snap counts
is not. Who's going to handle all the double teams Suh
did last season? Whose the run stopper to shield our
undersized linebackers?

Maybe after the draft but as it stands
we might have problems with these defensive tackles in the run game

I'm not a Ballage fan. He has great workout stats but he lacks vision, slows down to cut and doesn't run behind his pads. He may make a wow play once in a while but he was so inconsistent and made minimal plays so much he lost his job to Demario Richard, a guy who has no burst/speed but runs hard and gets a few tough yards.

I think the board had too much value left on it to take Ballage, especially with us not picking again until really late round 6.

watched Ballage's highlights, looks like a 2nd round pick to me. Frank Gore will only play one year (maybe 2) so Ballage will split carries with Drake no doubt.

Well you didn't sign any veteran and what if one gets hurt? I just don't know the plan unless its to moves Hayes into the rotation as speculated some-

Phillips is a FA yr after also

Could still sign Hankins, Branch, Pea, Upshaw or one of the other free agents still on the market. Not to mention others will likely be available between now and the start of the season.

Back
Top Bottom