*Official NHL Offseason Thread* | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Official NHL Offseason Thread*

Mike Peca = No Anson Carter in T.O....Good replacement for Lindros though!

The New York Islanders are officially the biggest trainwreck of an organization in North American professional sports.

I'm sorry Isle's fans. It really looked like things were going to change and then today happens?

Garth Snow? Nothing like getting promoted from backup goaltender to GM in a span of 4 months.

What a total joke.

trate121hb said:
boring!!!!
Thanks for your input...

If your'e hinting that this thread is "boring" then I suggest you don't return. This is a thread for NHL fans to talk about the NHL or hockey in general.

If your'e suggesting the NHL is "boring" then I suggest you don't discuss it since is is plainly obvious you don't know what your'e talking about.

If you came into this thread with the intention of just being a troll then I have something to say to you...

I DESPISE the NBA with every fiber of my being. I think it is the biggest joke of all the professional sports leagues. It defines boring. I'd rather watch NASCAR then the NBA. THAT BEING SAID, I do not go into the NBA related threads on this board and comment on the NBA.

Why? Because, why cause trouble in a thread I have no intention on contributing to in a constructive way? That is boring...and lame.

I've never understood the purpose of going in a thread you have no interest in just to run your gums.

unifiedtheory said:
The New York Islanders are officially the biggest trainwreck of an organization in North American professional sports.

I'm sorry Isle's fans. It really looked like things were going to change and then today happens?

Garth Snow? Nothing like getting promoted from backup goaltender to GM in a span of 4 months.

What a total joke.
Id like to know when the price of stupid hits $60 a barrell cause im calling dibs on charles wang's brain. - Depressed isles fan

Slappy8800 said:
will nolan be around much longer?
Hopefully cause someones gotta stay.....

Its too bad Milbury is still wangs advisor..i hear his desk is located right under wangs. :fire:

unifiedtheory said:

What a total joke.

I despise Garth Snow for the one playoff series he wore like lumber in his goaltender equipment and covered basically the whole net and the Flyers beat the Sabres. As long as Nolan doesn't sleep with DiPietro's significant other I don't think they would fire him. The story of him doing that to Hasek is still classic.

UNI!!! This one is for you bud!!

IF you think the Islanders are a joke, What about your Bruins!!!

Trading JT!! for Zeroes!!

Signing MArtin LApointe for 5 Million !!!

Trading ESPO A FRanchise PLAyer!!

WOOW!!!!

Boston will never see a CUP!!

MArk my words!! THE flyers HAbs Islanders and yes the Sharks will win 1 1st!!

Boston the worst ORganization in the NHL

dominizzo said:
UNI!!! This one is for you bud!!

IF you think the Islanders are a joke, What about your Bruins!!!

Trading JT!! for Zeroes!!

Signing MArtin LApointe for 5 Million !!!

Trading ESPO A FRanchise PLAyer!!

WOOW!!!!

Boston will never see a CUP!!

MArk my words!! THE flyers HAbs Islanders and yes the Sharks will win 1 1st!!

Boston the worst ORganization in the NHL

1975......that is all

Back
Top Bottom