**Official NHL Playoff Thread 2007** | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official NHL Playoff Thread 2007**

Thank you man, let the drinking begin.

Now let's get the Dolphins a SB win.

Giddy-up. Where we goin'?

clear.gif

nieds was an interesting choice for Conn Smythe...tho i dont know who else should have gotten it....

I will have to take my authentic Paul Kariya Anaheim Duck's jersey out of the closet, and wear it like alot of bandwagoners do who wait until a team wins a championship to buy and wear jerseys. :lol:

I will have to take my authentic Paul Kariya Anaheim Duck's jersey out of the closet, and wear it like alot of bandwagoners do who wait until a team wins a championship to buy and wear jerseys. :lol:

i own this ducks jersey...anyone remember it?

wjana-1.jpg

Congrats to the Ducks. Watching them i'll say they were a "dirty" team in the playoffs. Suspensions will agree with me. Though I think they were the best balanced team and played the best hockey.

Gigeure has earned a Conn Smyth and has won a cup but IMO he's a "big goaltender" right now. I forgot who said this but they said on a local show that Giggy is a good goaltender but not a great athlete.

I'm just going off what I heard but Buffalo had the highest rating of an American market which is great, IMO. Also reinforces my point that Hamilton should not get Nashville.

Darcy Regier/Lindy Ruff are on the verge of new contracts for the Sabres. The Chris Drury/Briere saga in Buffalo is really strange. Rumor has it that Drury wants to go back to Cali, though everybody in Buffalo would say they want to pay him whatever he wants. I disagree. It's hard to say when anybody is sincere but Briere has said he does not have to max out to stay. Briere could get much more on the open market but 6 years 36 mil and I think he stays. Though they'll make a run at Drury first.

Just to say if they lose Drury/Briere I think the guy I talked about all in NHL threads Tim Connolly becomes C.

Congrats Ducks fan.

Now if only my Kings can figure out what they are doing.

Back
Top Bottom