**Official NHL Playoff Thread 2007** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official NHL Playoff Thread 2007**

Thanks for showing up Calgary.

I don't think anyone told the Flames that its not the preseason.

Every single Flame player was lost out there.

If Kipper didn't make some of the saves he did. The score would have been 9-1

Being a flame fan is so frustrating this year

One week they look like there unstoppable beating good teams.

Then the next week they look like the Oilers.

Sabres win 4-1 and looked good Jason Campbell came back and scored 2 goals.

Sabres win 4-1 and looked good Jason Campbell came back and scored 2 goals.

Jason Campbell is a Redskins quarterback...

Brian Campbell is a Sabres defenseman.

Great win tonight!

GO SABRES!!!!!!!!!!

Thrashers looked pretty weak early in the 1st ever playoff game at Phillips. I had to work tonight, but my brother has season tickets so I will go on Sat. most likely. Rangers are pretty tough when they get the offense rolling.

It's going to be a very tough series. Ottawa owned us last night at home, but ... sweep? :chuckle: How much 'ya wanna lose on that prediction?

I think it's a bit premature to be talking sweep after one game for any series. Ottawa has never won the first 2 games in any series according to whoever was on the Fan 590 today.

Dom you jumpin off the Pitt bandwagon already? I though you had them going to the cup?

Buffalo played well tonight and aside from the final 10 minutes really dominated the game. With that said the Isles were in it til the 3rd. I thought Buffalo's defense played a very smart game and were very good all night. The goal that they gave up i'd attribute to Derek Roy staying on the ice a little longer than he should've after the line had already changed and he decided to make another rush. For what I expect the Sabres to use Tim Connolly for he'll be an asset especially if they meet Jersey in the playoffs. I know teams don't want to run and gun with Buffalo but I think the Isles played it too conservative. After the 1st period I think they had 1 shot. They seemed to sit back and not try to attack.

Alexei Yashin and Miro Satan have always been extremely talented players and extremely soft players. Everytime I see Yashin I try to think of another guy in the league who wears the turtle neck and nobody comes to mind. I think Nolan who is a great motivator will get a better effort out of the Isles in game 2. As soft as those two are Capt. Canada probably has more heart than any player in the league.

Havent seen Uni I think he's still sleeping after the marathon of a game in Vancouver.

I started watching it and I had to watch the whole game I was meeting clients first thing in the morning and my eyes were bloodshot.

new nucks jersey?

80shomejerseycopy-1.jpg

i wish....new one will have the original colors....but this one is badass

WELLL!!! Turco is the real Deal!!! Dallas should have won game 1 also!! the Stars are outplaying the canucks!!!

WOOW!!! i say Dallas wins the series!!

SJ Looked lost in the game!!! They Better wake up!!! Esp Thornton!!

WEll Anaheim is playing great !! i say Sweeep!!

Havent seen Uni I think he's still sleeping after the marathon of a game in Vancouver.

I started watching it and I had to watch the whole game I was meeting clients first thing in the morning and my eyes were bloodshot.

I've been absent. One of my IDIOT site superintendents at my work totally screwed up on a schedule which has forced myself and one of our other carpenters to work 7am-11pm on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

I've worked 74 hours the last five days and I'm doing another 12 today (Saturday). Thankfully, that nightmare ends today and I can FINALLY watch some damn hockey.

I did get to see the last 1 1/2 overtimes in the 'Nucks game.

I have a few observations from highlights and some of the action I've seen.

- The Canucks better start covering the guy on the weak side wing coming late. They always swing their defense over to the puck carrier, forcing the forwards to cover the back side. Last night on both Star goals the forward was no where to be seen. The Canucks made two mistakes and they both ended up in the back of their net. Turco showed me nothing last night, I re-watched the game from last night and that might have been the easiest playoff shutout I've ever seen.

- The Sharks/Preds series is going to get even uglier and I think that heavily favours the Sharks.

- I think the Flames show up today.

- The Isles are done.

- So is Tampa

- Chris Cuthbert is the best play by play man in the sport with Jim Hughson being a close second. How the CBC fired the guy is still mind boggling.

- Jordan Tootoo needs to get his head bashed in. If the instigator rule did not exist he would be out of the league.

Back
Top Bottom