*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 1 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 1

Let's ****ing do this Miami! Opening day, god I love football!! Let's win this and get the momentum rolling!!

Corn chips, potato chips, onion dip
Beer
Taco dip crackers, bread
Beer
Chili and ranch Doritos
Beer
Wings, mozerella sticks
Beer
Slow cooked short ribs, mashed potatos, cole slaw
Beer
Brownie bowl
With more beer!!!!!!!
What time can we come over?!!

The first page of this thread is hilariously awesome! I also need a win in order to be a productive citizen.

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 2m
Sun Life Stadium field a bit worn after 2 days of games but looks fine.

Bw7_S8sCcAABuAY-1.jpg

Ben Volin was on 560 and says for the Pats, the Dolphins are "just another team". They don't have any respect for Miami and Tannehill is "kind of like Jake Plummer". lol

Ben Volin was on 560 and says for the Pats, the Dolphins are "just another team". They don't have any respect for Miami and Tannehill is "kind of like Jake Plummer". lol

Volin has quickly became a pats homer up there in Boston. He can suck it.

Coach Philbin show is on, and he says all the right things, but he just doesn't strike me as that leader of men kind of guy that commands attention and respect. His demeanor is that of maybe a competent assistant coach, knows what he's talking about, but not sure he can elevate guys to play at another level for him. I feel lukewarm about him.

Volin has quickly became a pats homer up there in Boston. He can suck it.
The team definitely has respect for Miami especially in Miami in September, fans not so much. Any team that gets swept by the Bills third string qb is in show me mode

Back
Top Bottom