Official Philadelphia 76ers Run To The Playoffs Thread | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Philadelphia 76ers Run To The Playoffs Thread

man philly blew their chance... they BLEW it... they were dominating in the first half, and came out so lackluster in the 3rd quarter... the pick and roll defense was atrocious... they were letting billups get in the lane... ugh, we seriously had a chance to go up 3-1 and be in total control... but that 3rd quarter spurt by the pistons completely ****ed it all up...

DAMN... Iguodala needs to stop taking dumb *** shots... its like hes afraid to try to drive to the hoop because of Prince... but keep doing it, these off balance fadeaways from inside the 3 point line are not smart...

drive and kick, initiate contact, get to the line, get their bigs in foul trouble... but stop forcing those shots up!

man philly blew their chance... they BLEW it... they were dominating in the first half, and came out so lackluster in the 3rd quarter... the pick and roll defense was atrocious... they were letting billups get in the lane... ugh, we seriously had a chance to go up 3-1 and be in total control... but that 3rd quarter spurt by the pistons completely ****ed it all up...

DAMN... Iguodala needs to stop taking dumb *** shots... its like hes afraid to try to drive to the hoop because of Prince... but keep doing it, these off balance fadeaways from inside the 3 point line are not smart...

drive and kick, initiate contact, get to the line, get their bigs in foul trouble... but stop forcing those shots up!
Yea we had that game in the grasp of our hands and then Rasheed and the Pistons took it away. Andre Iguodola and the rest of this team needs to stick to what they do best and thats drive to the rim. But if we're going to even drive to the rim we need to learn how to make free throws because we weren't making many in the second half. I must say though, that was the worst second half I have ever seen in my life or at least close to it. I do honestly think however that whoever wins game 5 wins the series.

True, but cut him a little slack. Detroit, a team known for it's championship defense, is focusing on him big time led by Prince who we all know is a superior defender. He's only 24, is the leader of the team and he's pressing. Part of the growing up process.

As for the series, it's over. Detroit is simply better, but this will be the last year that is the case.

True, but cut him a little slack. Detroit, a team known for it's championship defense, is focusing on him big time led by Prince who we all know is a superior defender. He's only 24, is the leader of the team and he's pressing. Part of the growing up process.

As for the series, it's over. Detroit is simply better, but this will be the last year that is the case.

im cut him slack for not scoring... i dont have a problem with that, the d is keying on him opening up things for other players... but the forcing of those kind of shots is bothering... he even admitted it after the game... im not gonna say the series is over... we've outplayed them as much as they have outplayed us this series...

all comes down to game 5

Last night was an absolute disaster. This team got caught on the end of a 19 point swing in the 3rd quarter. They controlled the game until that point. Then suddenly they could not make a shot, they could not grab a rebound, they were sloppy. The Pistons caught fire and fought back to take a 10 point lead. Thats where the game was lost. The third quarter. I still think Philadelphia can win this series, however it will be MUCH tougher now.

Last night was an absolute disaster. This team got caught on the end of a 19 point swing in the 3rd quarter. They controlled the game until that point. Then suddenly they could not make a shot, they could not grab a rebound, they were sloppy. The Pistons caught fire and fought back to take a 10 point lead. Thats where the game was lost. The third quarter. I still think Philadelphia can win this series, however it will be MUCH tougher now.
Nicely put. Game 5 will determine the winner imo. The 3rd quarter is definately where we lost the game and that was due to bad, or should i say horrible shot selection and most importantly not getting defensive rebounds. Just about every miss for the pistons in the 3rd resulted in an offensive rebound for them. To make matters worst, Reggie Evans who was becoming one of my favorite players really looked lost out there. The pick and roll defense was horrible, every time they ran screens/picks they got a good mismatch with Reggie Evans on Chauncey Billups and matchups of that nature.

tonight is huge! lets go sixers... you can pull it out... im hoping Iguodala finally steps up and DOMINATES

Well Iggy finnaly steps up and we still get blown out :boohoo:. I hate to say it but I think our season is over.

yeah iggy finally played decent, but the rest of the team took the night off... damn this sucks... all we can hope for is a game 7, lets win at home then bring it down to an all or nothing game 7 where anything can happen

yeah iggy finally played decent, but the rest of the team took the night off... damn this sucks... all we can hope for is a game 7, lets win at home then bring it down to an all or nothing game 7 where anything can happen
A game 7 would be nice, very nice. Even if we lose the series I'm still very, very excited about the offseason. Once we get a Power Forward who can score (Elton Brand), we will be a top team in the East guaranteed. I'm hoping we can get Hibbert from Georgetown in the draft too. I really want Love or one of the Lopez's but thats going to be a huge reach from where I think we'll be picking.

Back
Top Bottom