Official Philadelphia 76ers Run To The Playoffs Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Philadelphia 76ers Run To The Playoffs Thread

Apparently shocking to some but not me. This team is talented and I'm glad no ones picking them to win. I like to see underdogs win and hopefully it will happen.

The way we lost is more shocking than just losing game one. When your a vetern team, you don't blow a 15 point lead to a team that doesn't have an playoff expierience.

Not taking away anything from the 76ers becuase they deserved to win, but as a Pistons fan, I think Detriot should have one that game, and they let it get away.

great win by the sixers..i was totally shocked...lets be greedy and take 2 in motown

^seriously... this is HUGE, if we can somehow pull off another upset and take 2 in the Palace we will be BUDDING with confidence and the Pistons will be scrambling... lets hope for an A game from the sixers and shock the NBA world

^seriously... this is HUGE, if we can somehow pull off another upset and take 2 in the Palace we will be BUDDING with confidence and the Pistons will be scrambling... lets hope for an A game from the sixers and shock the NBA world
I'm all for that :up:.

I hope Sheed doesn't cry (like he does 90% of the game) when my Sixers give them another beat down tonight.

If the Sixers can somehow take this game tonight, this series for all intensive purposes is over, and the Sixers will be looking at Boston in the second round.

I would laugh in Andre Igoudala's face if he comes around wanting a $55 million dollar deal. I would look at trading him for some draft picks.

I would laugh in Andre Igoudala's face if he comes around wanting a $55 million dollar deal. I would look at trading him for some draft picks.

Ridiculous.

The guy is 24, has great character and is a leader. He has a bad game and you are ready to throw him under the bus.

rough game... one thing i dont understand is why we aren't playing Carney more... i know Willie Green has played pretty good, but id rather cut into his minutes and let Carney see the floor more... hes more athletic and a better defender/rebounder... towards the end of the season though Carney started playing better and i think deserves some more actual minutes, not garbage time

Saaaaweeeeet!!!

It's gotta be said though. Detroit is playing with their heads up their a****. Sure, Philly has something to do with it but Detroit was awful tonight.

Philly wins game four it's over.

And the way both teams are playing, i think they will. The Pistons indeed WILL shock the world and will beat The Pistons if they can win game 4.

I picked them to win two games out of this series, but i did not expect the Pistons to be blown off the floor.

Philly wins game four it's over.

And the way both teams are playing, i think they will. The Pistons indeed WILL shock the world and will beat The Pistons if they can win game 4.

I picked them to win two games out of this series, but i did not expect the Pistons to be blown off the floor.
Yea really. I wasnt expecting a 20 point blowout like that at all. This is a great weekend i have to say with this win and the draft going on.

Sixers make it 3-1 tonight

count on it!

The Pistons run is over. I dont want to get ****y but this Detroit team is finished. Saunders needs to go, they need to start over.

Back
Top Bottom