Official Philadelphia 76ers Run To The Playoffs Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Philadelphia 76ers Run To The Playoffs Thread

I would like us to draft Love out of UCLA....or maybe one of the Stanford twins. We need size and rebounding.

brook lopez is the real deal i dont see how we will get him..the only thing this team is lackign a is a true 4...evans is nice but is more suited as a bench..we need to address this in the draft....

I would like to see a sg be drafted so green could come off the bench and get brand for pf during free agency.

i do think all we need is a stud PF... at point i love our combination of Miller/Williams... Miller still has at least 4 years in him, and Lou is coming around and brings great energy off the bench...

i am not a fan of willie green and much prefer when we put Iggy at the 2 and Young/Carney at the 3... but a true PF would really bring this team together...

I would like us to draft Love out of UCLA....or maybe one of the Stanford twins. We need size and rebounding.

No chance of that, he'll be a high lottery pick. Perhaps we can get Elton Brand. We have more money than anybody else, and need a guy who can get it done regularly in the post. That assumes that he'll opt out of L.A., and he might as they are not going anywhere. Also not sure how the money issues there would jibe with us having to resign Iggy.

As for size and boarding, don't sell Jason Smith short. The guy is a seven footer and is contributing now and will only get better next year. Also, Shavlik Randolph is a big who has shown talent and just needs to stay healthy. Finally, don't forget about Herbert Hill, a 6'10" guy who'll be ready next year.

We also need some guys who can shoot the three. Perhaps Carney and Williams will improve on that next year.

Carney and Williams both hit some big three's last night...

anyway i liked the Smith draft pick this past year, he still makes boneheaded mistakes when on the floor though, but hopefully he can contribute some good minutes as he picks up the nuances of the game... but i dont think he'll be starter material, unless he played for the heat that is :unsure:

nice win last night, its crazy even when Willie Green has a good game statistically i want him off the floor... when he gets his hands on the ball he puts his head down and goes, he never runs the offense it seems, or he chucks up the ball immediately, he is such a selfish player on the offensive side its ridiculous... even when he hits a hard *** shot because he decided to drive it into 4 Nets players last night it pisses me off because its not a smart decision... id rather see more Young and Carney and less Green ugh...

he is such a selfish player on the offensive side its ridiculous... even when he hits a hard *** shot because he decided to drive it into 4 Nets players last night it pisses me off because its not a smart decision... id rather see more Young and Carney and less Green ugh...
thats Willie Green for ya. He's not starter material but I'm glad he's a 76er because he's great for depth.

Carney and Williams both hit some big three's last night...

anyway i liked the Smith draft pick this past year, he still makes boneheaded mistakes when on the floor though, but hopefully he can contribute some good minutes as he picks up the nuances of the game... but i dont think he'll be starter material, unless he played for the heat that is :unsure:

nice win last night, its crazy even when Willie Green has a good game statistically i want him off the floor... when he gets his hands on the ball he puts his head down and goes, he never runs the offense it seems, or he chucks up the ball immediately, he is such a selfish player on the offensive side its ridiculous... even when he hits a hard *** shot because he decided to drive it into 4 Nets players last night it pisses me off because its not a smart decision... id rather see more Young and Carney and less Green ugh...

i wonder if they would be willing to trade green and maybe some 1 else to move up in the draft..i love the strides carney is making to becomign a good player..lou williams is the real deal...im happy about this year but almost cant wait til next season to see how good they can really be

Big win at Atl. In the 5 hole now. I'd definitely rather play Cleveland than Orlando or Detroit.

i guess with a banged up Lebron i would too... im still not liking playing a playoff tested team as opposed to the young magic...

I want us to play LeBron and Cavs...we don't match up that well against Orlando.

Love is definatly an underrated prospect due to guys like Rose and Beasely. Also, he's a tad overweight. He is however, a very talented player that can hit the 3 (and 90 foot shots) and is one of the best passing big men to come about in years. Now all he needs to do is drop some fat for muscle.

Brook Lopez is probably a top 5 lock, Robin you got a shot at, but he's very very raw, but there are some potentially very good bigmen in this upcoming draft.

Cavs lost today, so the Sixers can chase the 4th seed even more with a win at home over the Hawks tonight.

Of course they forgot the memo because they have been losing by double digits the entire game. Now chipping away at the lead late in the 3rd.

well we still have games against washington and cleveland... we still have a shot at that 4 seed but we'd basically have to win out to get it...

I wish this thread would become more popular lol. It's the only must read thread I come to see

Good luck Philly...6ers have been down for awhile so its nice to see them giving their fans something to cheer about lately...Get this one vs. Det tonight.I think you can make some noise in the playoffs this year.

Who knew Andre Miller and Andre Igoudala would work so well together?

Back
Top Bottom