Official Philadelphia 76ers Run To The Playoffs Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Philadelphia 76ers Run To The Playoffs Thread

Well they needed some kind of Spark after sucking for three quarters against the Cavs. I suppose they'll give Andre Miller and Andre Iguodala some well earned rest tonight against the Bobcats.

Would've like to have been .500 or better. Oh well.

Not going to be pretty against Detroit. They'll school us like a big brother would a little one in the backyard.

Well i do think it will not be that easy for the Pistons. Defensively i think we can match up well enough, the key i think will be minimizing Green's time and utilizing more of T. Young. I think ideally for us you'd have Andre Miller on Billups, Iguodala on Hamilton and Thaddeus on Prince. I really would like to be able to keep Iggy on Hamilton, but when Willie is in the game, he would probably end up on Hamilton which will not be a good thing. We might have to move to a zone in those situations... but i think defensively we can match up well...

our offense is a whole other story... especially with Iggy being guarded by Prince... and when Iggy is being held down it can get ugly out there... but hopefully Iggy brings his A game and some other guys can make some shots and we can steal 1 game in detroit to boost our confidence... im so excited to be able to watch the sixers in the playoffs again!

I think My Sixers match up well against Detroit even though I think Detroit has a lot more experience and a little more talent.

woooooooo.... first off let me apologize to Willie Green he played great tonight on offense and on defense matched up on Hamilton...

2ndly whats great is we won with Iguodala playing pretty bad on the offensive end, his shot wouldn't drop and he couldn't get to the hoop...

wow, this will give them confidence though... woooooo

woooooooo.... first off let me apologize to Willie Green he played great tonight on offense and on defense matched up on Hamilton...

2ndly whats great is we won with Iguodala playing pretty bad on the offensive end, his shot wouldn't drop and he couldn't get to the hoop...

wow, this will give them confidence though... woooooo

76ers played great, but expect my boys in Detriot to win on Wednesday and get this series 1-1 going to Philly.

Yeahhhhhh my Sixers came through......just have to keep playing hard.

And I can't believe some of our own fans said this couldn't happen ;). What a great game. I knew it was possible and then it really happened. I'm still sore though that ESPN would rather show the Celtics beating a team they were supposed to beat than showing an upset but hey, thats why I don't watch ESPN. By the way, has Rasheed Wallace lost his mind? Just goes to show you classic Rasheed, when he gets mad or upset he does stupid **** like we seen last night with him going in our huddle and then trying to pick a fight with Reggie Evans. Can't wait til Wednesday to take a 2-0 lead and start to get some more recognition as a young team on the hunt for a championship.

And I can't believe some of our own fans said this couldn't happen ;). What a great game. I knew it was possible and then it really happened. I'm still sore though that ESPN would rather show the Celtics beating a team they were supposed to beat than showing an upset but hey, thats why I don't watch ESPN. By the way, has Rasheed Wallace lost his mind? Just goes to show you classic Rasheed, when he gets mad or upset he does stupid **** like we seen last night with him going in our huddle and then trying to pick a fight with Reggie Evans. Can't wait til Wednesday to take a 2-0 lead and start to get some more recognition as a young team on the hunt for a championship.

Well, if the 76ers can beat the Pistons on Wednesday, I'll se shoked. I think that all 5 Pistons know, that if they don't win on Thursday that it will be a very hard series. I think the Pistons will boucne back and get this series 1-1. Don't be surprised if the Pistons run away with this game too.

Is the Sixers win really that shocking to people?

I have the Pistons in six, meaning that the Sixers will take two games at some point.

Apparently shocking to some but not me. This team is talented and I'm glad no ones picking them to win. I like to see underdogs win and hopefully it will happen.

I dont think i'd be STUNNED if they win

Unless they won in like 4

If the Sixers took this series in 7 games i wouldn't be too surprised. It would have exceeded my expectations and i'll be very pleased however.

Back
Top Bottom