***OFFICIAL PHINS vs CHIEFS GAME THREAD*** | Page 93 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***OFFICIAL PHINS vs CHIEFS GAME THREAD***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it was Finatic that had the best quote I read concerning AJ and Gus.

He said at least with AJ you got six passes a game that made you say WOW coupled with the turnovers. Now that we got rid of him we kept the turnovers but got rid of the WOW

agreed. every facet of this team is an embrassment, from the defense to the coaches.

they better lay into saban, i have seeN zero improvement, only more penalties, less points and a worse defense.

alright st nick! our saviour, LOL...

i miss you jim bates

Now I'm really pissed! This is a sad moment for all finfans! All the hope and hype of Saban and his allstar coaches? Houck sux! Saban has no balls or something! Sabans boy mushamp sux! I want Jim Bates back!!!!!

if you think this team even remotely resembles last year's disaster, fine... but please turn in your dolphin badge and find another team to root for.. .

I am glad I did not have to see this this crappy game on tv...sounds horrible on the radio,...almost as bad as Cefalo and Rose. :(

UNBELIEVABLE... TWO WEEKS IN A ROW... ONLY 14 CARRIES BETWEEN RICKY AND RONNIE??? LAST WEEK AROUND THE SAME... THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE... THIS I CAN NOT ACCEPT.. IF WE DONT GET A QB CHANGE NEXT WEEK...IM NOT WATCHING THE GAME.. :fire: ITS LIKE WE WANT TO GET THE NUMBER 1 PICK.... god dang IT MACINTOSH... YOU IDIOTTTTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom