***OFFICIAL PHINS vs CHIEFS GAME THREAD*** | Page 95 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***OFFICIAL PHINS vs CHIEFS GAME THREAD***

Status
Not open for further replies.
last year we had an ok Defense.. and a bad offense.. this year they are both bad.. mostly because our defensive secondary blows.. with losing two key players.. the fact is we would have more than likely lost them no matter who coached..

couple that with entirely new scheme and this isnt a surprise.. its going to take a few years to solidify both sides of the ball.. unfortunately I think its going to get worst before it gets better (as if it can get any worse than this haha)

On a positive note Donnie Jones is averaging 45.9 yards per kick.....

thank you nick saban for making things worse. really, i appreciate the aging qb with no future, the putrid offensive line, the defense with no heart, the atrocious special teams, the embarassing play calling and a genuine lack of discipline.

man, you think they would have played harder under bates? cause these players are not buying what saban is selling. aside from being heartbreaking, our ineptitude(and our radio guys) are comical.

Nublar7 said:
We won't go 4-12. We have played to very good teams the past two weeks. We still have the Saints, Browns and Raiders on the schedule. I think we will be a 7-9 or 8-8 team. This is just a transition year. The good times are still to come.

if that is the case then we will go 5-11.

How long will it take for the 1st thread saying

that we're going to kick the Saints @ss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom