***OFFICIAL PHINS vs CHIEFS GAME THREAD*** | Page 96 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***OFFICIAL PHINS vs CHIEFS GAME THREAD***

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time for people to start paying some credence to getting Sage in the game. Yes Gus knows the offense, but that doesn't mean **** when your QB can't hit open receivers. If I remember correctly in Sage's first start, he connected with Chambers for a long one. Gus couldn't do that to save his life.

We owe the NFL offices an apology

Folks, we need to "man up" and call the NFL and apologize for making the stink we did about not being able to watch the game.
The NFL did us a favor, and we need to thank them. We were wrong, and we need to thank them for following their antitrust legislation and sparing us the pain of watching this team perform tonight.

Listening to the game cutting in and out and following on here with 45 seconds in between refreshes was a nice way to temper the anger at Gus Ferrote and the rest of these losers.

Face it guys, we are what we are....a 2-4 team who's season is over in October.

So, we now know what it is like to be a Cardinals fan or Lions fan.

Man, this blows.

Hopefully my Nittany Lions can win the Big Ten and salvage my football season.

Passing????????

Why are the chiefs passing so much with a 17 point score? Are they trying to run up the score? Shouldn't they be trying to run out the clock? :fire:

We Suck!!!!!

I dont think I can watch another fricken penalty!!!! Dolphin fan for over 30 years and I am embarrassed by the effort

You guys that keep whining and moaning make me sick. Most of you don't know chit about football or game planning or playcalling. Coaches can put together the perfect game but if the players don't execute it don't mean chit. Saban is in his first year and hasn't had a chance to get the personnel in here yet. I'm willing to go through some growing pains to get this team back to where it belongs. Most of you expect the chit to happen over night. You over exaggerate everthing and most of the time don't even use football knowledge. This is first day I've been on this dolphins board and the last, most of you seem like fairweather fans and won't even watch the rest of the season unless the fins start to win. Peace out so-called fans.

adamprez2003 said:
I believe it was Finatic that had the best quote I read concerning AJ and Gus.

He said at least with AJ you got six passes a game that made you say WOW coupled with the turnovers. Now that we got rid of him we kept the turnovers but got rid of the WOW

:rofl3: :rofl3: ENOUGH U AL LOVER

HE IS GONE :lol:

adamprez2003 said:
I believe it was Finatic that had the best quote I read concerning AJ and Gus.

He said at least with AJ you got six passes a game that made you say WOW coupled with the turnovers. Now that we got rid of him we kept the turnovers but got rid of the WOW

:rofl3: :rofl3: ENOUGH U AJ LOVER

HE IS GONE :lol:

KPDolfan424 said:
Like most of the fans tonight, leaving early seemed like the right thing to do. Im done with all this ****, dolphins arent anything special. Its sad, with ricky williams,ronnie brown,chambers,randy,booker,welker, jesus christ.....all those weapons and we cant win games. Saban is an idiot, how bout that for honesty?
The defense is getting old obviously, but damn I thought wed still be ok, with all these free agents, and zack and jason holdin it down, but no , we suck on the other side of the ball too. So im leaving early, not that alot of you care,and im sure alot of you will bash me for all of this, but I dont give a damn, its how I feel, Ill be back when we start winning games.

P.S. RUN RICKY RUN!!!!! hahahaha what a joke

dont ever show your S/N IN THIS SITE AGAIN!!! YOU FAKE FIN FAN... I UNDERSTAND YOUR FRUSTRATIONS BUT DONT EVER DISRESPECT MY TEAM LIKE THAT AGAIN... SCRUB:fire:

TRP34 said:
thank you nick saban for making things worse. really, i appreciate the aging qb with no future, the putrid offensive line, the defense with no heart, the atrocious special teams, the embarassing play calling and a genuine lack of discipline.

man, you think they would have played harder under bates? cause these players are not buying what saban is selling. aside from being heartbreaking, our ineptitude(and our radio guys) are comical.

I will say the same thing I said about Ronnie Brown when people were calling him a bust. Just give the guy some time, its way too early to dought Saban as a HC. Remeber WE ARE REBUILDING!!!! Can we please remeber that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom