***OFFICIAL PHINS vs CHIEFS GAME THREAD*** | Page 94 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***OFFICIAL PHINS vs CHIEFS GAME THREAD***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate this, I don't know if I can watch it when it is on Sunday Ticket.

I agree we are getting worse and worse. I have tickets to the Saints Game, I guess I will still go, it is the only game I will get to see this year....

Chambers just now gets his first catch and then False start. Great!

Should've traded Chambers instead of Surtain. Look who dominated who tonight.

Chiefs announcers just said the Fins haven't given up a 300 yd passing game in 35 games. NFL's longest streak. Chiefs are close to it.

adamprez2003 said:
I believe it was Finatic that had the best quote I read concerning AJ and Gus.

He said at least with AJ you got six passes a game that made you say WOW coupled with the turnovers. Now that we got rid of him we kept the turnovers but got rid of the WOW

The only thing I ever said WOW about AJ was "Wow, another INT for a TD"

That being said, I wish we would have addressed the QB issue a little smarter this past offseason.

Im leaving early

Like most of the fans tonight, leaving early seemed like the right thing to do. Im done with all this ****, dolphins arent anything special. Its sad, with ricky williams,ronnie brown,chambers,randy,booker,welker, jesus christ.....all those weapons and we cant win games. Saban is an idiot, how bout that for honesty?
The defense is getting old obviously, but damn I thought wed still be ok, with all these free agents, and zack and jason holdin it down, but no , we suck on the other side of the ball too. So im leaving early, not that alot of you care,and im sure alot of you will bash me for all of this, but I dont give a damn, its how I feel, Ill be back when we start winning games.

P.S. RUN RICKY RUN!!!!! hahahaha what a joke

yup thats it......HEY chambers caught a ball....great chris....see ya in minnisota..............cough....i will never watch this *** gus again...i told you all...dropped int....:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: ......i cant take any more
the whiskey has takin my eyes...........:lol:

We won't go 4-12. We have played to very good teams the past two weeks. We still have the Saints, Browns and Raiders on the schedule. I think we will be a 7-9 or 8-8 team. This is just a transition year. The good times are still to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom