Official Playoff Thread of the New England Patriots | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Playoff Thread of the New England Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
the sad thing is that if you listen to sports radio up here, they still think that they are the second best team in the league. what a joke.

The patriots run isnt over until vinatieri pisses a game winning field goal.:o

FinsNCanes said:
I think I may be the only one thinking the Pats may make another push. Just one of those feelings. They are getting healthier at the right time and it's pissing me off.

Yes its happening! Saturday will be the end of the AFCE race when NE beats the bucs at the razor! I wouldn't count on it but Perhaps next year fish fans.

MKeveny said:
I dont think so pal. The colts and pretty boy manning have yet to beat us in the playoffs. Yea theres pretty much no real organized pats forum, so I love the patriots and I like the phins so my thread ends up here.

If the Pats make it to Indy. Pretty boy Manning looks pretty alright, pretty intimidating if you have to meet his team in the playoffs. The Pats run has been a great one, but this is not their year.

MR NFLFAN said:
Yes its happening! Saturday will be the end of the AFCE race when NE beats the bucs at the razor! I wouldn't count on it but Perhaps next year fish fans.

No need to pity us.. maybe not this year, but we will rise back to prominance.. and soon. You can bet on that!

The Fins have a better chance in the playoffs than the Pats. Look at the great teams we have beat this year Denver, Bolts, Panthers. All tough teams, all playoff contenders, all teams the Pats have lost to. Other good teams you have lost to KC and the Colts.

Bolts 41 Pats 17 in New England
Miami 23 Bolts 21 in San Diego

Panthers 27 Pats 17
Miami 27 Panthers 24

Denver 28 Pats 20
Miami 34 Denver 10

Fins will beat the Pats on Jan 1st.

Miami would do better this year in the playoffs than the Pansies would.

FinFan_Est.1984 said:
The Fins have a better chance in the playoffs than the Pats. Look at the great teams we have beat this year Denver, Bolts, Panthers. All tough teams, all playoff contenders, all teams the Pats have lost to. Other good teams you have lost to KC and the Colts.

Bolts 41 Pats 17 in New England
Miami 23 Bolts 21 in San Diego

Panthers 27 Pats 17
Miami 27 Panthers 24

Denver 28 Pats 20
Miami 34 Denver 10

Fins will beat the Pats on Jan 1st.

Miami would do better this year in the playoffs than the Pansies would.

Ha Ha Ha

What about all the teams you lost to

Jets 17 miami 7
Bills 20 miami 14
Browns 22 miami 0

All doormats in the league

You also lost to KC
KC 30 Miami 20
Atlanta 17 Miami 10

NE Beat the steelers and atlanta both good teams and satuday they will beat the bucs (another team Maimi lost to)

And of course lets not forget the team you think your better than

NE 23 Miami 16 ( I might add you lost to a team with 5 of its starters on the IR list and several others not playing due to injury. You lost to backups)

I fail to see how using your logic makes Maimi a better team for the playoffs.

MR NFLFAN said:
NE 23 Miami 16 ( I might add you lost to a team with 5 of its starters on the IR list and several others not playing due to injury. You lost to backups)

Kinda like how you guys lost to our backups in 2004 in Miami?

Any given Sunday. We're inconsistent, it's a part of rebuilding. Give us a year or two..

FaninPatsyLand said:
Kinda like how you guys lost to our backups in 2004 in Miami?

Any given Sunday. We're inconsistent, it's a part of rebuilding. Give us a year or two..

Huh those were your back ups? Funny all this time I thought those were your starters and that they just sucked. :rofl3:

The 2004 was a trap game for NE and it meant nothing to us playoff wise. We still went on to win a 3rd Super Bowl in 4 yrs. Speaking of trap games your team vs the jets could turn out to be exactly that.

I believe Saban will bring Miami back to respectability within the next couple of yrs. He is a very good headcoach who is installing a good program now he just needs the personal to make it all work.

A four interception "trap" game? On Monday night? With the whole world watching? I thought that BB coached teams were just way to disciplined to fall into any "trap" game? after all, he is a "genious" is he not???

Why is there a thread about NE in the playoffs.

NE is going nowhere in the playoffs.

There.

That's it.

No more needs to be said.

nephinsfan said:
A four interception "trap" game? On Monday night? With the whole world watching? I thought that BB coached teams were just way to disciplined to fall into any "trap" game? after all, he is a "genious" is he not???

Well 14-2 last year and 14-2 the previous year not counting the playoffs. Thats not perfect but it is pretty close. I guess Mr wonderful Marino never had a bad game in his career huh? Look if my QB has a bad game in the middle of a 14-2 season I'm not going to lose my head over it. So he's played 4 bad games in those 2 yrs What do you want perfection? After all was said and done he was wearing the ring and carrying the Lombardi. Next post try and think a little bit rational.

Thats ok, you guys are gonna get creamed in the 1st round anyway. :D

Ace88 said:
Thats ok, you guys are gonna get creamed in the 1st round anyway. :D

You could be right. I was just answering to the statement made above that Miami would make a better Playoff team. That i just don't agree with. Like i said I think Saban is a very good coach now he needs the personal to make it all work. I'm sure he'll do it just don't know if it will be next year or the year after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom