Official Playoff Thread of the New England Patriots | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Playoff Thread of the New England Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may not agree it does not matter to me ;) Time will tell.

Monday night last year:dolphins::spot: :df81:

Where was that game played?? :rofl3:

Go Bucs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MR NFLFAN said:
Well 14-2 last year and 14-2 the previous year not counting the playoffs. Thats not perfect but it is pretty close. I guess Mr wonderful Marino never had a bad game in his career huh? Look if my QB has a bad game in the middle of a 14-2 season I'm not going to lose my head over it. So he's played 4 bad games in those 2 yrs What do you want perfection? After all was said and done he was wearing the ring and carrying the Lombardi. Next post try and think a little bit rational.

Here is some rational for you. Take Vinatieri out of the equation and where would the pats be today? He should have been the MVP in SB XXXVI, him or Law. they are the ones that made game changing plays.

He is average. pats fans just cannot accept it. but they will. in due time. :dolphins:

nephinsfan said:
Here is some rational for you. Take Vinatieri out of the equation and where would the pats be today? He should have been the MVP in SB XXXVI, him or Law. they are the ones that made game changing plays.

He is average. pats fans just cannot accept it. but they will. in due time. :dolphins:

:lol:

Another predictable jealous post.

post134011111671050fc-1.gif

Dirtywater said:
:lol:

Another predictable jealous post.

post134011111671050fc-1.gif

the Ricky Gervais dance! i love doing that in public places and embarresing mysef just for a good laugh :lol:

MR NFLFAN said:
Huh those were your back ups? Funny all this time I thought those were your starters and that they just sucked. :rofl3:

The 2004 was a trap game for NE and it meant nothing to us playoff wise. We still went on to win a 3rd Super Bowl in 4 yrs. Speaking of trap games your team vs the jets could turn out to be exactly that.

I believe Saban will bring Miami back to respectability within the next couple of yrs. He is a very good headcoach who is installing a good program now he just needs the personal to make it all work.

So you are claiming we didn't have any injuries last year for that game? Talk about being misinformed. :lol:

You Patriot fans are so quick to pull that injury card as an excuse, it's pathetic. Like no team in the NFL has to deal with injuries.

FaninPatsyLand said:
So you are claiming we didn't have any injuries last year for that game? Talk about being misinformed. :lol:

You Patriot fans are so quick to pull that injury card as an excuse, it's pathetic. Like no team in the NFL has to deal with injuries.

:desk:The injury desk and the Pats.. Let go of that card :D

When they are losing its injuries. When they are winning they are the best.:crutch:

The most overrated team in the NFL. Now all you here on ESPN is "Are the Patriots the second best team in the NFL?" :nesucks:

nephinsfan said:

Blah Blah Blah
You'll probably be sining that song right to the day Mr brady is inshrined in the HOF. If Brady is so "average as you put it then how come your QB's haven't been able to match his "average" record.

:rasp: :nana:

MR NFLFAN said:
Blah Blah Blah
You'll probably be sining that song right to the day Mr brady is inshrined in the HOF. If Brady is so "average as you put it then how come your QB's haven't been able to match his "average" record.

:rasp: :nana:

Well that's an easy one..............Because they have been subpar:hmmm:

Oh and as I recall all three of the Pats SB wins have been by 3 points. I would be bragging about Vinaterri if I were a Patsy fan.

FinFan_Est.1984 said:
Well that's an easy one..............Because they have been subpar:hmmm:

Oh and as I recall all three of the Pats SB wins have been by 3 points. I would be bragging about Vinaterri if I were a Patsy fan.

We Pats fans are proud of the entire team. Who wouldn't be? Adam has been clutch with his field goals and Brady has kept the team close enough to make those field goals winners. Thats what a team does, everybody does their job. All you guys that say someone else should get credit for the win are fooling yourselves. Do you think Montana did it all by himself or aikmen or young? Brady has done as much for the Patriots as those other QB's did for their teams. If your happy with Gus and you think he's going to get your team there then be happy. Me I wouldn't want anybody else but Brady under the center especially in a big game.

No one here said that they are happy with Gus. All I am saying is that Brady is an average QB. He is NOT the god that ESPN homers make him out to be. he does not have a spectacular arm...The pats are an AVERAGE team this year. the colts are better, the bengals are better, the chiefs, the Broncos, hell every damn playoff headed team in the league is a better team that they are right now. they may, and I mean MAY sneak a win at home in the first round only because they are home (then again, a west coast team came in there and destroyed them at home) so even that is a big maybe....but they are toast after that. they had a decent run, and now it is over. The pats would probably not even make a top ten teams list (on any other network than ESPN of course) I am surprised that they do not have them listed above the colts. with teams like Indy, Cinci, Seattle, jax, the pats will be home with the rest of the AFC LEAST watching the SB on TV

MR NFLFAN said:
We Pats fans are proud of the entire team. Who wouldn't be? Adam has been clutch with his field goals and Brady has kept the team close enough to make those field goals winners. Thats what a team does, everybody does their job. All you guys that say someone else should get credit for the win are fooling yourselves. Do you think Montana did it all by himself or aikmen or young? Brady has done as much for the Patriots as those other QB's did for their teams. If your happy with Gus and you think he's going to get your team there then be happy. Me I wouldn't want anybody else but Brady under the center especially in a big game.

The difference is the teams with Aikman, Montana and Young.........Did not NEED field goals to win. 99% of the time, the games were over at the beginning of the 4th.

nephinsfan said:
The difference is the teams with Aikman, Montana and Young.........Did not NEED field goals to win. 99% of the time, the games were over at the beginning of the 4th.

And none of them played in the salary cap era either. Brady has done more with less around him than any of those QB's and in a more even league. Brady will be inducted into the HOF, you know it and I know it and he will be there deservingly so. When he is done career wise and he hangs them up he will be remembered as a winner. Weather you like it or not it will happen. :rofl3:

QB2RonnieTD23 said:
Since florida teams play so damn good in below 0 weather?

Good point I think anyone who wins our division is going to have the upperhand on the Jags considering Garrard is starting and if they face NE its in freezing weather.

Im not putting down Garrard he has done well so far but he is not as good as Leftwich

I dont buy into that cold weather crap. It is not like every player on the team was born and grew up in paradise weather. I think that the heat and humidity play more of a role late in games than cold does.

I find it funny that the ONLY reason people are claiming the New England defense is pathetic, is directly due to all the injuries. Pioli and Belichick can do no wrong... (admittedly, they're probably the best in the business at this point), but they made some very questionable decisions this past offseason.

I seem to remember them going out and trading for Duane "I'm a nightmare for Patriot fans" Starks to fill the hole that was void from Ty Law's departure. Well he came in and stunk up the joint, but I guess that was due to injuries? What about Monty Beisel, wasn't he supposed to be some god anchoring the middle of that defense in Bruschi's place? How did he turn out?

Sure Rodney Harrison is a good player, but how good is your defense really if ONE injury can bring down the level of play that much? We heard how our offense sucked because all we had was Ricky Williams after he quit on us a year ago. How come that rule isn't applied here.

Seems a tad bit hypocritical to me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom