*** OFFICIAL RAVENS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 5 | Page 129 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL RAVENS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 5

god damn it tough FG for him but that sack ended it. Actually kinda glad the bye is coming up this team has a ton of **** to work on

Seriously. Taking sacks like morons. You're in field goal range. If you're playing for the tie, call some screens, etc. Get him closer.

If this team pulls a Tony Sparano and imagines that they can't get better at RT than a completely awful player, and they are letting one major weakness completely ruin a ton of positive play from other units, then they deserve to be fired at season's and. This is a competitive roster that is capable of very good things, and you cannot tell me that a Nate Garner or even a FA pickup wouldn't be better. I've watched way too much football to accept that sack of ****.

Tannehill needs a ****ing brain. Team had a long ways to go. Lost this game due to the qb. He's not improving at all.

Not only did we lose but I lose money on the game. The receivers should donate some money to the fans, Clay and Wallace are awful.

Clabbo is just miserable...He has been getting whipped since the browns game.

This was a bad loss thats going to hunt us in december

O line has to come up with a better display with game on the line.

Clabo is terrible. Clay with multiple drops on the last drive. Wallace with multiple drops on the last drive. You can't blame RT for any of that.

Keller makes that catch. Clay does not. As simple as that.

And you cannot win with all those starters on D hurt.

Back
Top Bottom