*** OFFICIAL RAVENS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 5 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL RAVENS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 5

LoL really hope we don't lose. Then it'll be another two weeks before I'm able to come back here.

Alright Miami, let's fry the birds. Off to the bar, Fins Up!

MiamiDolphinsItsOurTime-1.jpg

tl8JcEm56jpeg-1.jpg

My guess for today's game is that things will start slow and the Ravens will have the lead the majority of the first half and perhaps at halftime. FinHeaven will go crazy with "so and so sucks", "fire this coach" and "cut that player". In the end Miami wins and those people disappear for the next two weeks.

Enjoy the game everyone!

We have a 3 game home winning streak.

Let's make it 4 and improve to 4-1.

Enjoy the game everybody!!!

Lets Go Dolphins, lets play a complete game in all 3 phases, go into the bye with lots of confidence after Kicking the Super Bowl Champs booty. We can do this!!

pumped for our first 1:00 game at home. GO DOLPHINS!!!

I'm down in So Carolina for a wedding and gonna miss my first Fins game in years! I'll surely be periodically checking here for updates, so I thank you all in advance.. Hopefully it's mostly positive posts!

After thinking about this game all week, it was hard for me to decide how to attack the Ravens.
Here are my thoughts. We must run the ball, and continue to run all day. This game sets up nicely to run.
I would feed Miller and Thigpen, and only pass when necessary.
Reason: Flacco is the only weapon they have (other than turnovers from our passing game giving them a short field) that can beat us.
Keep the ball on the ground, long drives, and keep Flacco on the bench.
Going forward, a successful game running the ball will improve us statistically and give D coordinators going forward something else to think about.
Today should be all about grinding out yardage and scoring anyway we can.
Let our D line control the Ravens offense when they do finally get their chances.

The entire visitor side of the stadium is almost all purple. Makes me wan to puke. Pink was in today not purple.

Back
Top Bottom