***Official Senior Bowl Thread*** | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Senior Bowl Thread***

It's only half time? Jesus, I should be watching this. I thought it was almost over!

General Tso said:
1 INT, 2 other passes that should've been INTs, and 2 passes that were completely off the mark. I think this performance, so far at least, would concern me if I was using a top ten pick on him.

If Cutler doesn't play better in the 2nd half then he'll need a big rebound at the combine/workouts or he may fall to 16.

he hasnt had a good game, i know. ask scouts though, practices matter to them more than the game. infact they said it before the game. Cutler isnt going to drop from possible top 5 pick, to 15-20 area because of 4 bad passes.

PhinSoldia said:
he has dropped tho because many people who thought so highly of him are opening thier eyes to know that he shouldnt be soaring like that...he still needs some work so yes he has dropped. now with the indivual combine workouts that highlights his release and his arm streangth and if he knows when to gun it or take something off of it THEN it will go back up(or not)

If he continues to suck in the second half, then maybe workouts will push him up to us. If he plays above average or better in the second half, AND has good workouts, I think he would push ahead of us again.

Wow, and I thought Shockley looked bad...

Yup looks like Shockley and Hackney will be future Hall of Famers in the NFL...

Wouldn't it be hilarious if Cutler slipped to us and we passed on him :lol:

Nappy Roots said:
he hasnt had a good game, i know. ask scouts though, practices matter to them more than the game. infact they said it before the game. Cutler isnt going to drop from possible top 5 pick, to 15-20 area because of 4 bad passes.

Practices are important, but it's equally (if not more) important to see how someone responds under pressure in a real game situation. In this game in front of all of the NFL's decision makers he's played very poorly... and he didn't exactly blow anyone away during the week either.

General Tso said:
Practices are important, but it's equally (if not more) important to see how someone responds under pressure in a real game situation. In this game in front of all of the NFL's decision makers he's played very poorly... and he didn't exactly blow anyone away during the week either.

im just telling you what NFL GMs and Scouts say that practices are more important. and he was the best QB all week, so i wouldnt say he didnt do good.

Agua said:
Agree with that. He looks more like JP Losman, minus the mobility.
He reminds me a lot of the 32 pick in the 2002 draft...Patrick Ramsey.

HysterikiLL said:
Wouldn't it be hilarious if Cutler slipped to us and we passed on him :lol:
I can see the headlines the next day: Many Finheaven Members Jump Off Bridges!

Back
Top Bottom