***Official Senior Bowl Thread*** | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Senior Bowl Thread***

At least Cutler looked better than Ramsey and Losman in college. I did like Cutler at Vandy despite the overbearing hype he got. I think he will be a good NFL player and Saban has a great coaching staff to help him. Houck will build him a brick wall and Garrett is a very good teacher.

Nappy Roots said:
im just telling you what NFL GMs and Scouts say that practices are more important. and he was the best QB all week, so i wouldnt say he didnt do good.

They've also said his accuracy was on again off again all week too.

I don't think there was ever any question of him being the best QB at this year's senior bowl, but that doesn't mean he's worth a top ten pick.

oh... and D-Brick gives up a sack...

Nappy Roots said:
im just telling you what NFL GMs and Scouts say that practices are more important. and he was the best QB all week, so i wouldnt say he didnt do good.

Do you know how many players look great in practice and workouts and then get in the game and suck. There is no way practice skills outweigh game skills. Come on thick before you write something like that. Think of Ryan
Leaf and that will answer your question.

General Tso said:
They've also said his accuracy was on again off again all week too.

I don't think there was ever any question of him being the best QB at this year's senior bowl, but that doesn't mean he's worth a top ten pick.

ive never thought he was a top 10 pick. but alot of GMs do, and their not going to change their mind because of this game.

Holy ****, Hagan made a ****ing catch!

I'd love to see a Junior Vs Senior Bowl. These Seniors would get owned and used as paper towels.

Romah Harper just SMASHED Robinson.. finally something worth watching.. I LOVE Harper... I really hope we take him in the 2nd or 3rd...

islanddolphin said:
Do you know how many players look great in practice and workouts and then get in the game and suck. There is no way practice skills outweigh game skills. Come on thick before you write something like that. Think of Ryan
Leaf and that will answer your question.

:sidelol:

what a joke.

Back
Top Bottom