***Official Senior Bowl Thread*** | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Senior Bowl Thread***

Nappy Roots said:
ive never thought he was a top 10 pick. but alot of GMs do, and their not going to change their mind because of this game.

Name 1 GM who has said Cutler is a top ten pick.

Maybe Mike Mayock and Chris Mortenson have said that, but I've yet to see a quote from a GM saying they'd spend a top ten pick on him.

Does anyone have the measureables on Harper? I dont know much about him, but he has really grabbed my attention today. He has made some great plays, and demonstrated he can be a physical pressence...

HysterikiLL said:
At least Cutler looked better than Ramsey and Losman in college...
What do mean by looked better? Ramsey threw for more yards, more TD's, and had a higher completion percentage. That doesn't look better to me.

I have to say this, simply because I'm from Bama. My bama boys are rocking it today. Being a homer... maybe ..but All the bama boys are hitting hard.

FinNasty said:
Does anyone have the measureables on Harper? I dont know much about him, but he has really grabbed my attention today. He has made some great plays, and demonstrated he can be a physical pressence...

All measurables.

General Tso said:
Name 1 GM who has said Cutler is a top ten pick.

Maybe Mike Mayock and Chris Mortenson have said that, but I've yet to see a quote from a GM saying they'd spend a top ten pick on him.

you havent heard one that said he wouldnt. Zona-Jets-Lions-titans have all been interested supposibly, their all in the top 10.

And Harper just picked up the Muffed punt... woo hoo... go bama boys !

Nappy Roots said:
you havent heard one that said he wouldnt. Zona-Jets-Lions-titans have all been interested supposibly, their all in the top 10.

You just said "a lot of GMs" believe he's a top ten pick, even though you don't know if "a lot" of GMs have him ranked that high. On the other hand, I never said "GMs don't think he's a top ten pick"... because I, just like you, don't know what GMs draft boards look like right now. One major reason: it's January!

I was simply pointing out that your statement is pure speculation, just like the opinion that this performance means Cutler will be there at #16 is pure speculation.

Pocoloco said:
thank you.

Wow! Another pick and he's ours!

Actually, isn't his inconsistent accuracy what he was known for in college as well?

General Tso said:
You just said "a lot of GMs" believe he's a top ten pick, even though you don't know if "a lot" of GMs have him ranked that high. On the other hand, I never said "GMs don't think he's a top ten pick"... because I, just like you, don't know what GMs draft boards look like right now. One major reason: it's January!

I was simply pointing out that your statement is pure speculation, just like the opinion that this performance means Cutler will be there at #16 is pure speculation.

everything at this point is speculation. whats the point of being on this board talkin about the draft then.

its speculation that leinart will go top 15, so should we talk about him being there at 16?

Back
Top Bottom