***Official Super Bowl XL Thread: Seahawks vs. Steelers*** | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Super Bowl XL Thread: Seahawks vs. Steelers***

SMadison29 said:
Say it with me like the rest of people in Maryland. F*** the Steelers F*** the Steelers F*** the Steelers F*** the Steelers F*** the Steelers F*** the Steelers F*** the Steelers F*** the Steelers F*** the Steelers F*** the Steelers F*** the Steelers F*** the Steelers F*** the Steelers F*** the Steelers F*** the Steelers F*** the Steelers F*** the Steelers F*** the Steelers F*** the Steelers F*** the Steelers F*** the Steelers F*** the Steelers F*** the Steelers
:sidelol:

DPlus47 said:
it doesn't have to be fixed for the refs to change the outcome.

You're right. But we have people here saying it was FIXED. I also disagree that it changed the outcome of the game. Pitt made some mistakes. Rothlisberger threw 2 ints that Seattle didn't capitalize on. I mean, Seattle had PLENTY of opportunity and didn't cash in.

SCall13 said:
Please stop with the "game was fixed" posts. It did NOT happen. I have seen alot worse than this in the regular season. Calls against Miami that were worse than this and guys didn't complain this much. Pittsburgh made the big plays. They won. Period. Seattle could move the ball. But Seattle couldn't score.

You may be right, but that phantom holding call was HUGE, a backbreaker as a matter of fact. Seattle scores there and its 17-14. Pittsburgh still may have won 21-17 but I would feel a lot better about it. Seeing a call like that have such a large influence on the SB is horrible. Sometimes I feel like refs make the decision before a play starts, that they're going to throw a flag on this play.

Man that was one lopsided called game. Some of those holding calls left me scratching my head. So many calls negated over questionable calls for poor Seattle. :rolleyes2

SCall13 said:
You're right. But we have people here saying it was FIXED. I also disagree that it changed the outcome of the game. Pitt made some mistakes. Rothlisberger threw 2 ints that Seattle didn't capitalize on. I mean, Seattle had PLENTY of opportunity and didn't cash in.
too true hard to capitilize on when a td is called back on a horrible offensive interference call that all the announcers I've heard said was a bad call

DPlus47 said:
is he supposed to say "congratulations?" i would demand a refund from a high school game that was called like that.

If the calls went his way you think he would given the trophy back? It isnt Cowher or the Steelers fault.

I feel bad for Seattle. But not too bad. It's hard to feel bad for a bunch of guys playing a game that they love and being paid MILLIONS to do it. Nahhhhh....no pity here.

SCall13 said:
I have 8 Bettis Rookie cards. =)

Sell em now. I could like the Steelers if it weren't for Cowher, he's a arrogant prick. Same a Porter who I'd add a few more adjectives but I can't use those words on the board.

Back
Top Bottom