***Official Super Bowl XL Thread: Seahawks vs. Steelers*** | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Super Bowl XL Thread: Seahawks vs. Steelers***

Stevens should retire....he proved he was soft by choking and dropping numerous passes,.,,,,,I feel bad for Hasselbeck who had a better game than Big Ben.

Roman529 said:
Not that it decided the game but the calls were horrible.

It did. They robbed the Steelers of 11 points

finfansince72 said:
There were so many bad calls against the Hawks, so many BIG bad calls at the worst times that its hard to believe it was just poor officiating. I try not to get caught up in this stuff but wow this game was just tough to watch. Im not a Hawks or Steelers fan, as a fan of the NFL I thought this was embarrassing to watch. Whether it was through intent or not, the officiating played a huge part in the outcome. Terrible game to watch, the league should be ashamed of the refs in this game.

the league needs to take steps to restore confidence in the integrity of the game. it may be too late at this point. i'll keep watching the phins, but i wouldn't even want to see them win one like happened out there tonight.

TerryTate said:
Anyone notice that Holmgren never went to the middle of the field to congratulate Cowher?

Yeah, Cowher looked pissed. Classless move on Holmgrens part imo

Please stop with the "game was fixed" posts. It did NOT happen. I have seen alot worse than this in the regular season. Calls against Miami that were worse than this and guys didn't complain this much. Pittsburgh made the big plays. They won. Period. Seattle could move the ball. But Seattle couldn't score.

DonShula84 said:
Yeah, Cowher looked pissed. Classless move on Holmgrens part imo

is he supposed to say "congratulations?" i would demand a refund from a high school game that was called like that.

DPlus47 said:
the league needs to take steps to restore confidence in the integrity of the game. it may be too late at this point. i'll keep watching the phins, but i wouldn't even want to see them win one like happened out there tonight.

Ya know I was just thinking about how I would feel I the Dolphins won it all with all of the calls going there way. Kind of takes away from it.

rothshunger said:
:confused:
The jackson call robbed them of a TD instead of a FG.(4 points) And the phantom holding call would have been a TD 1 play later.(7 points) Thats 11 points total, Steelers 21-10, plus all the stolen momentum.

SCall13 said:
Please stop with the "game was fixed" posts. It did NOT happen. I have seen alot worse than this in the regular season. Calls against Miami that were worse than this and guys didn't complain this much. Pittsburgh made the big plays. They won. Period. Seattle could move the ball. But Seattle couldn't score.

it doesn't have to be fixed for the refs to change the outcome.

Say it with me like the rest of people in Maryland. F*** the Steelers F*** the Steelers F*** the Steelers F*** the Steelers F*** the Steelers F*** the Steelers F*** the Steelers F*** the Steelers F*** the Steelers F*** the Steelers F*** the Steelers F*** the Steelers F*** the Steelers F*** the Steelers F*** the Steelers F*** the Steelers F*** the Steelers F*** the Steelers F*** the Steelers F*** the Steelers F*** the Steelers F*** the Steelers F*** the Steelers

Back
Top Bottom