*** OFFICIAL TENNESSEE TITANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 5 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL TENNESSEE TITANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 5

Titans are going to rush for 200 yards today, easy.

Spread bet down to -2.5 within the past half hour. That's fairly unusual, a crossover from 3.5 to 2.5. Books normally avoid that specific move if they can help it because they are vulnerable to tickets cashed on either side if the game falls 3.

I attended the Canes game last night. The 13-0 lead would have felt secure in the Orange Bowl. I didn't sense anything like that last night. Via an offshore site I bet Florida State at halftime down 13-3.The upstart Canes felt like they were in pretend mode and so did the stadium. Sure, it's technically loud in the stands but it doesn't fully translate to the field. You never see the opposing quarterback back away since signals can't be heard.

I entered the stadium 45 minutes before kickoff. It was unbearably hot. No air circulation at all. The lady usher was fanning herself rapidly while showing people where there seats were. The guy seated behind me asked the appropriate question, before I said anything. "What are they going to do about this? They have to do something. Maybe huge fans." Then we looked for places those fans might be installed, like attached to the new roof or alongside the new video boards. I'd estimate one third of spectators in the lower west end zone were fanning themselves at that point. Fortunately a breeze picked up 5 minutes before kickoff. The flags atop the west end zone were influenced nearly parallel to the ground, and it stayed that way for the remainder of the night. The upright streamers didn't detect anything. I'm not convinced Matthew disturbed those streamers at all as it passed by.

There it is, our awesome run defense. Yay!

Tannehill sucks so far trying to stop the run

Ozzy rules

I don't know what people are talking about, there's plenty of people in the stands.

LMAO. Can't EVER recover a fumble. Ever.

So most of the line is out. Uuh. I hate knowing ahead of the game that the offense won't do anything because there will be pressure on the QB and he becomes useless in that environment. We're looking at another Bengals-game output. I can't wait for this nightmare of Tannehill era to be over.

Pathetic we didn't recover that - 3 of us and 1 of them.

Back
Top Bottom