*** OFFICIAL TENNESSEE TITANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 5 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL TENNESSEE TITANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 5

Maxwell trying to pick up a fumble instead of just falling on it. SMH

Tennessee tries to give us the ball and Maxwell just wouldn't have it!

Here comes our garbage O-line.

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

Maxwell made the strip. I'd lay off the non recovery part. He was trying to pick it up and score becaus he knows our O is going 3 and out. It was more ridiculous that we had 3 guys go for it and walker still recovers.

Read a book once on the 'lonesome polecat' offense, the forerunner to run and shoot. It was basically done by a high school team because they had nobody able to play offensive line.....they put two lineman over the ball and spread the rest of the team to either side of the field, getting enough on the LOS to make it legal.

I think the two offensive lineman they put over the ball have to better than the five we start today.

i have slight faith in Billy Turner at LT ....Dallas Thomas is another situation.

what a waste of a signing Foster has been could'ev just rolled over that cap space for him next year.

Anybody ever wonder if Brandon Albert and Mike Pouncey are the same guy? I mean, we've never actually seen them together at the same time.

Uh oh, passing down coming. #PrayForTannehill

We sure love that stretch run for some reason. It's this years version of the shotgun toss.

Back
Top Bottom