Official Thread for Players Cut June 1st | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Thread for Players Cut June 1st

FinNasty23 said:
ya... keep your eye on KFFL, thats one of the best places to find recent cuts...

Nasty

I thought that KFFL was like the tabloids of NFL news.

phinfan2003 said:
I thought that KFFL was like the tabloids of NFL news.

na... or atleast I dont think so. It has always been very reliable and I have never seen anything on there that wasnt true. Now profootballtalk.com on the other hand... that is the NFL's version of the Inquirer :lol:

Nasty

Aight... so far we have seen:

Orlando Ruff LB

anyone else yet?

nick19991 said:
I just heard from a Bronco fan that they will cut John Lynch, I don't know if it's true but he is a Bronco fan

they signed FS Fergison (sp?), so i can see how some think of cutting lynch. but they need a SS. i think one fo the 2 players will move to SS.

ch19079 said:
they signed FS Fergison (sp?), so i can see how some think of cutting lynch. but they need a SS. i think one fo the 2 players will move to SS.

Maybe they're planning to see if the Browns cut any SS so they can sign them.

I don't know of any confirmed cuts yet so far today, but here is a link to an article with some expected cuts from around the league. It lists the following players:

Rod Gardner - WR Washington Redskins
Mike Barrow - LB Washington Redskins
Chad Morton - RB/KR Washington Redskins
Kyle Turley - RT St. Louis Rams
Johnnie Morton - WR Kansas City Chiefs
Bobby Taylor - CB Seattle Seahawks
Lance Shulters - FS Tennessee Titans

Here's the link:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=junecuts&prov=st&type=lgns

One thing is for certain, I heard today on Sportstalk 980 in DC that Mike Barrow is not going to be cut.....

has anyone heard of any official releases besides Orlando Ruff?

Nasty

MDFINFAN said:
He's getting slow, that's why he cut...too many times he got beat last year..his age is starting to catch with his play..

If I am not mistaken he has become more and more injury prone as well.

Back
Top Bottom