Official Thread for Players Cut June 1st | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Thread for Players Cut June 1st

T.R.U. FIN3 said:
Wow..I can't believe Rhonde Barber might be cut. Anyone know a reason why the Bucs are thinking about this?
He's costing them a lot of much and they're in tremendous cap trouble, so they're going to have release quite a bit of veterans in order to sign their rookies. Releasing Rhonde Barber though is highly unlikely and I really doubt it's going to happen, but it was said on Total Access I believe... that it's a possibility. I would say it's very doubtful and I'd be extremely surprised if they did release Barber.

I wonder what the hold up is? So far there hasnt been anybody cut.

THIS JUST IN: I just saw on John Clayton on ESPN say that it looks like Koren Robinson is gunna be cut especially since he just got a DUI...

Nasty

FinNasty23 said:
THIS JUST IN: I just saw on John Clayton on ESPN say that it looks like Koren Robinson is gunna be cut especially since he just got a DUI...

Nasty
An athletic reciever with endless potental, but endless issues

DolfanInSoCal said:
An athletic reciever with endless potental, but endless issues

That is the absolute best description of Koren Robinson... So talented... but so stupid!!!! :shakeno:

Nasty

BLITZKRIEG said:
He can't be any worse than Boston can he???....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Off the field they're both idiots
On the field, Koren can't hold Boston's jock.

I figured that he would get cut. I remember a while back ago that if Robinson did something like that he would get cut...and now it he is. Maybe next time he will listen.

finswin56 said:
Off the field they're both idiots
On the field, Koren can't hold Boston's jock.

well Boston may need help sticking a needle in his arse.. :lol:

but they have been saying they are going to cut Koren for a while now. a DUI desnt make a diffrence.

Chiefs | Morton Contract Terminated - from www.KFFL.com
Thu, 2 Jun 2005 12:28:44 -0700

KcChiefs.com reports the <A href="http://www.kffl.com/team/21/nfl">Kansas City Chiefs have terminated the contract of WR Johnnie Morton. "We appreciate Johnnie Morton's effort during his tenure with the Kansas City Chiefs," Chiefs president Carl Peterson stated. "We wish him the best in the future."

it was expected, but now its FACT. :D

Here is the first one boys.

KcChiefs.com reports the Kansas City Chiefs have terminated the contract of WR Johnnie Morton. "We appreciate Johnnie Morton's effort during his tenure with the Kansas City Chiefs," Chiefs president Carl Peterson stated. "We wish him the best in the future."

ch19079 said:

KcChiefs.com reports the <A href="http://www.kffl.com/team/21/nfl">Kansas City Chiefs have terminated the contract of WR Johnnie Morton. "We appreciate Johnnie Morton's effort during his tenure with the Kansas City Chiefs," Chiefs president Carl Peterson stated. "We wish him the best in the future."

it was expected, but now its FACT. :D

You beat me to it. :ears:

PhinDude88 said:
Here is the first one boys.

KcChiefs.com reports the Kansas City Chiefs have terminated the contract of WR Johnnie Morton. "We appreciate Johnnie Morton's effort during his tenure with the Kansas City Chiefs," Chiefs president Carl Peterson stated. "We wish him the best in the future."

to slow.. :D

Back
Top Bottom