Official Thread for Players Cut June 1st | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Thread for Players Cut June 1st

Mlapd said:
To back up some of UT-Phinz cuts. Here's a link stating a couple of those players were cut, including us cutting David Bowens. Knew it was going to happen. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/8523574Also this one stating Tim Bowens likely to be released today.
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/NFL_SC-RUMOR

Hope they help

No, you didn't know it was gonna happen.

That is just a story by Pat Kerwin saying he believes D. Bowens might be cut, and the Dolphins didn't have to wait till now to save money on his release.

Absolutely no where have I read that David Bowens was released.

Let's bet by tomorrow he's gone. He hasn't done crap but take money from us since we signed him. I was only putting up some more links for everyone's info. You must be David Bowen's brother or wife???????? Something!!!!!! Your blood pressure must be at 300 over 150. Chill!!!!!!!

Mlapd said:
Let's bet by tomorrow he's gone. He hasn't done crap but take money from us since we signed him. I was only putting up some more links for everyone's info. You must be David Bowen's brother or wife???????? Something!!!!!! Your blood pressure must be at 300 over 150. Chill!!!!!!!

You have no idea how gullible some people are on here, and if they read what you just put they'll think we actually DID cut D-Bowens.

You can't skim through something and put "I knew it was gonna happen" when it really didn't. That's misleading.

Besides, what makes you so sure that he'll be gone by tomorrow? Some reports have it that he is restructuring, and maybe would even take a pay-cut.

:confused: Check this out. The post is a little misleading. But, he does state "Whatever cap relief these teams would receive from the departures of" Also, I didn't just skim through it. You seem like a smart guy. Let's see. How many DE did we pick up? How many are way more proven in the NFL than Bowens? Didn't we draft a DE? Sorry I pushed your wrong button dude. Like I said, He will be cut. Sorry you will have to give away his replica jersey.

Mlapd said:
Check this out. The post is a little misleading. But, he does state "Whatever cap relief these teams would receive from the departures of" Also, I didn't just skim through it. You seem like a smart guy. Let's see. How many DE did we pick up? How many are way more proven in the NFL than Bowens? Didn't we draft a DE? Sorry I pushed your wrong button dude. Like I said, He will be cut. Sorry you will have to give away his replica jersey.

I'm not arguing. Relax. (Do they even make D. Bowens jerseys anyway???)

You just have to watch what you put on here, because some people will assume and take it and run with it, and before you know it everyone is all up in arms.

By the way, I'm a huge Reggie Miller fan.

I figured that i would bump this thread because you will see some cuts today.

PhinDude88 said:
I figured that i would bump this thread because you will see some cuts today.

Yeah just like all the ones we saw yesterday.:rolleyes:

ajfeeleys#1fan said:
i like the idea of getting bobby taylor and or rod gardner

There definatly is gunna be some bidding for Gardner. He will probably be the best player avaliable from June 1st cuts...

Nasty

:eek: I am shocked to see that Lynch could be cut. I wouldnt mind of us to pick him up to see what he can do.

if we could get lynch I say go for it. that boy can still lay some knock out blows
to offense, and would be a nice addition to our team IMO :up:

SpeedRush99 said:
Yeah just like all the ones we saw yesterday.:rolleyes:

:shakeno:

Who cares..this is a good way to keep track of all of the cuts. If you dont like it then you leave.

Well, I figured it would be useful to gather the list of all the "potential" cuts mentioned in this thread and put them in a nice readable list.

Rod Gardner - WR Washington Redskins
Mike Barrow - LB Washington Redskins
Chad Morton - RB/KR Washington Redskins
Kyle Turley - RT St. Louis Rams
Johnnie Morton - WR Kansas City Chiefs
Anthony McFarland - DT Tampa Bay Buccannears
Rhonde Barber - CB Tamp Bay Buccannears
Bobby Taylor - CB Seattle Seahawks
Lance Schulters - FS Tennessee Titans
John Lynch - FS Denver Broncos
Orlando Ruff- LB New Orleans Saints
David Bowens - DE Miami Dolphins
Pater Warrick - WR Cincinnati Bengals
Tim Bowens - DT Miami Dolphins

I'm assuming all those players going to be released with the exceptions of John Lynch and Rhonde Barber, I think that they're both "up in there"... and if your name is Bowens and you're on the Miami Dolphins, I think that is also up in the air.

I believe these are definitely official:
Lance Nimmo - OT New England Patriots
Chris Redman - QB New England Patriots

Back
Top Bottom