Official Yankees Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Yankees Thread

And Rivera blows another save :bobdole:

He seems to have a patch every year where he will blow a few back to back or within a few days of eachother.

One of these years it will actually be the sign that the end is year but he does go through a rough stretch every single year so I'm not worried yet.

Bob, we are about to get no-hit by some clown named Phillip Humber. Im at a loss for words.

Well there goes the no-hitter. I jinxed it :lol:

Jeter up with a runner on 2nd, 2 out. We need this run. He hits a soft grounder. Inning over. Shocker.

Bob, we are about to get no-hit by some clown named Phillip Humber. Im at a loss for words.

Humber pitched great, tip your cap. It's a loss and that sucks but I'm happier Burnett pitched well again. Our lineup will be fine.

Humber pitched great, tip your cap. It's a loss and that sucks but I'm happier Burnett pitched well again. Our lineup will be fine.

Yea. Its frustrating when some joker with a 4.4 ERA who Ive never heard of comes in and shuts us down though. Its happens though. Burnett was lights out. Our pitching rotation so far hasnt been as shady as I thought it would be. If Colon and Garcia can keep pitching half as well as they have so far (and Im still skeptical of that), that would be an amazing job by Cashman.

Back
Top Bottom