Official Yankees Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Yankees Thread

So apparently Phil Hughes may or may not ever be the same. Some weird diagnosis on his shoulder and it doesnt sound particularly good. hes out for a while at a minimum.

wish i hadn't seen that coming. should have never made the hughes/wang comparisons. dumb me.

Baseball is a LONG season, losing streaks happen. It's comical to bury the Yanks now just like it was comical to bury the Sox at 2-10.

I don' think anyone is gonna bury the Yanks and yes the baseball season is a marathon but you have to wonder what is going on over there. Posada is washed up, they need to drop his sorry but. The only realiable starter you have is CC and he hasn't looked that impressive. The team is pretty old but we'll see how it shakes out. As far as Boston, I think they are finally turnign the corner. Bad sign for the rest of the AL east.

I don' think anyone is gonna bury the Yanks and yes the baseball season is a marathon but you have to wonder what is going on over there. Posada is washed up, they need to drop his sorry but. The only realiable starter you have is CC and he hasn't looked that impressive. The team is pretty old but we'll see how it shakes out. As far as Boston, I think they are finally turnign the corner. Bad sign for the rest of the AL east.

Posada has been washed up for a few years but they have to live w/ him for the rest of this season.

I think the ptiching is more than good enough to get to postseason, I don't think they have any chance to win in October w/ this rotation.

Posada has been washed up for a few years but they have to live w/ him for the rest of this season.

I think the ptiching is more than good enough to get to postseason, I don't think they have any chance to win in October w/ this rotation.

it's a shame when sports athletes stay past thier prime. i know it's more a ego thing with these guys but to me it is sad. saw it with favre, even gretky, shaq o neal etc and the list goes on.

it's a shame when sports athletes stay past thier prime. i know it's more a ego thing with these guys but to me it is sad. saw it with favre, even gretky, shaq o neal etc and the list goes on.

I have never been the biggest Posada fan, as a hitter he was fine but he was a terrible defensive catcher who was afraid to block the plate. he got a 2(it may have been 3 years) year deal a year or 2 ago and we knew the last year wouldn't be good but I don't blame him for hanging around for one more year w/ what he is being paid.

Our starters havent been bad so far. You say CC hasnt been impressive but he has a sub-3.5 ERA in the AL East. He hasnt been a God, but thats pitching well. Our lineup has just been **** lately. Only Granderson can hit the ****ing ball.

Our starters havent been bad so far. You say CC hasnt been impressive but he has a sub-3.5 ERA in the AL East. He hasnt been a God, but thats pitching well. Our lineup has just been **** lately. Only Granderson can hit the ****ing ball.

last time i remember seeing he was ripped apart by the sox...he is 3-3 nothing to write home about when that is your ace. with that rotation u currently have, he basically has to win every start.

last time i remember seeing he was ripped apart by the sox...he is 3-3 nothing to write home about when that is your ace. with that rotation u currently have, he basically has to win every start.

Wins are a horrible way to evaluate a pitcher.

how about this montero cat? glad we finally decided to bring him up. at only 21, his potential is through the fugging roof.

and how many grand slams have we hit this year? hot damn.

21-Years old is still a kid and barely now an adult!

how about this montero cat? glad we finally decided to bring him up. at only 21, his potential is through the fugging roof.

and how many grand slams have we hit this year? hot damn.

Missed it but dad called and said he hit 2 HRs today. Dudes gonna be a beast. Glad we kept him.

Back
Top Bottom