Official Yankees Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Yankees Thread

3 hits? really yankees? :bobdole:

yeah our pitching has been pretty solid thanks to garcia and colon. pretty good team ERA. nova and soriano really need to get it together though. i lost all confidence in joba a long time ago. and i would put money on hughes landing on the DL in the next few days - praying its not wang redux. not cool.

and what did i say about burnett? he's an every other year pitcher. i knew he'd be clutch this season.

3 hits? really yankees? :bobdole:

yeah our pitching has been pretty solid thanks to garcia and colon. pretty good team ERA. nova and soriano really need to get it together though. i lost all confidence in joba a long time ago. and i would put money on hughes landing on the DL in the next few days - praying its not wang redux. not cool.

and what did i say about burnett? he's an every other year pitcher. i knew he'd be clutch this season.

Yea, im pretty sure Hughes is DL bound. He had a setback...not sure if you saw that. He threw like 10 pitches in a bullpen session and told the coaches it felt like he threw 110. Not good. Good call on Burnett though...I definitely didnt see him pitching this well. I thought he was done.

Yea, im pretty sure Hughes is DL bound. He had a setback...not sure if you saw that. He threw like 10 pitches in a bullpen session and told the coaches it felt like he threw 110. Not good. Good call on Burnett though...I definitely didnt see him pitching this well. I thought he was done.

i did read about that. never a good thing when a pitcher says 'there's nothing there'. dead arms happen every now and again - like beckett last season - so i'm hoping its nothing major. i don't like that he himself is worried about it though.

just read this a few minutes ago. crossing my fingers. http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/news/story?id=6432135

Jesus. Cano put that ball into orbit.

best second baseman in the game right there folks. hot damn did he crush that thing.

Sometimes God just doesnt want you to win.

Another HR for Cano. This one got out the stadium in about 0.3 seconds.

Omar Vizquel is still playing???

Just put up a graphic about how he is one of 4 players to record a SB in 4 different decades :lol:. Niggas 44 years old and still playing in the infield.

Colon was hitting 96mph tonight, which is truly amazing when you consider how much his gravitational pull probably slows the ball down.

So apparently Phil Hughes may or may not ever be the same. Some weird diagnosis on his shoulder and it doesnt sound particularly good. hes out for a while at a minimum.

Back
Top Bottom