OGUN deal almost signed? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OGUN deal almost signed?

DoLpHiNz34

122.10.5!!!
Reaction score
While I was getting ready for work this morning, I was listening to the radio and someone said that OGUN was extremely close to signing his deal with the Dolphins! This is great news if it's accurate. They said it was like 90% done and that OGUN would definately be in a Dolphins helmet this year. Does anyone know anything about it? I checked the local papers but found nothing.:(

Is this QAM that said it?? Keep us informed!!

I just hope we didnt give him what he wants, becasue if we do we wont be able to resign chambers.

If an agreement is this close, there has to be a happy medium. The Phins didn't take a hardline for nothing. After 5 months of stonewalling, they wouldn't crumble on it with camp still three weeks away.

davster82 said:
This would be a most wonderful development.

Yup, then we could get back to "So who are we gonna beat in the Super Bowl" bravado. :woot: Hopefully I'm not getting pumped for nothing.

Thats great news if true...It was kinda lookin like he'd be one of those athletes that would miss time and then have his career derailed never regaining his form from the previous year.

Hopefully great news....but as of now its just a rumor. And we all know about rumors.

DoLpHiNz34 said:
While I was getting ready for work this morning, I was listening to the radio and someone said that OGUN was extremely close to signing his deal with the Dolphins! This is great news if it's accurate. They said it was like 90% done and that OGUN would definately be in a Dolphins helmet this year. Does anyone know anything about it? I checked the local papers but found nothing.:(
What radio station did you hear this from?

as long as the contract allows us to resign chambers...

oguns worth

I am sorry but i am probably in the minority when i say I dont want ogun on this team. here is a guy that had ONE decent season acrosss from a perenial probowler(taylor) and now he wants HOW MUCH? This guy ought to be gratefull a team like us took him in for TWO years! while he did nothing!then he has a mediocre year and last year a good year.so for that one year he gets kearse type money?NO friggin way!I happen to think he is over rated...and if he is as good a kearse why didnt teams jump on him ? Exactly! not to mention i think we have more young DE's who can fill the spot.And as far as him getting money that chambers should get... well chambers better have a hell of a year for him to even rank worth resigning! hes good ... but still not living up to his "potential " that i hear about every year...but rarely see. :shakeno:

Scrap said:
90% signed? Does that mean he signed Adewale Ogunl and then stopped?
I don't care if anyone else appreciates it, that was funny.

Back
Top Bottom