OGUN deal almost signed? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OGUN deal almost signed?

I'll be a bit skeptical until I see or hear something more on it...it really seems like the two sides have entrenched themselves and I wouldn't expect anything to get done until the even of training camp, if it was going to get done. I haven't heard that Spielman and Rosenhaus are still hitting the table hard and heavy, in fact I was under the impression that everyone was on vacation right now...

PhinsFan4life said:
Has anyone confirmed anything?

That is my question. Did anyone else hear this? Or is this just someone starting a thread to get a reaction from the masses?

Sorry guys, I don't have any follow up and it was 99 JAMZ that reported it. I generally don't listen to them in the mornings but my little bro has been staying at my house (summer camp) and he was cranking it this morning. I don't even know who said it but I hope he's got good sources.

I'm not trying to start a reaction from the masses bro. That's what I heard on the radio this morning and I'm relaying it to you guys. I'm skeptical too, that's why I started the thread to see if anyone else heard anything about it. Like I said before, I checked the papers and didn't find anything so it could be abunch of BS. I hope it's not but at this point it's just what some sports reporter from 99 JAMZ said.

DoLpHiNz34 said:
I'm not trying to start a reaction from the masses bro. That's what I heard on the radio this morning and I'm relaying it to you guys. I'm skeptical too, that's why I started the thread to see if anyone else heard anything about it. Like I said before, I checked the papers and didn't find anything so it could be abunch of BS. I hope it's not but at this point it's just what some sports reporter from 99 JAMZ said.

I heard it too, however the guy who reported it is known as quite the bser, he's already said we've traded for Brunell Ramsey Pace and Ogden this offseason lol. I'd say he's on par with Hacksaw and Prisco as far as outlandish rumors go, so I wouldn't put too much merit into what he has to say...

Finsflurry said:
I heard it too, however the guy who reported it is known as quite the bser, he's already said we've traded for Brunell Ramsey Pace and Ogden this offseason lol. I'd say he's on par with Hacksaw and Prisco as far as outlandish rumors go, so I wouldn't put too much merit into what he has to say...

Oh and btw I heard it on Power 96, not 99 Jamz, so maybe it wasn't the same guy but the guy who reported it is known as a bser...but did you guys know that WQAM and Power 96 operate out of the same building? Maybe a certain someone dropped them a hint...

badfoot said:
I am sorry but i am probably in the minority when i say I dont want ogun on this team. here is a guy that had ONE decent season acrosss from a perenial probowler(taylor) and now he wants HOW MUCH? This guy ought to be gratefull a team like us took him in for TWO years! while he did nothing!then he has a mediocre year and last year a good year.so for that one year he gets kearse type money?NO friggin way!I happen to think he is over rated...and if he is as good a kearse why didnt teams jump on him ? Exactly! not to mention i think we have more young DE's who can fill the spot.And as far as him getting money that chambers should get... well chambers better have a hell of a year for him to even rank worth resigning! hes good ... but still not living up to his "potential " that i hear about every year...but rarely see. :shakeno:

I could not disagree more especially about CC. He will be a pro boiwler this year. Last year he had almost 1000 yards and 11 TDs. The entire team only caught 16. He did so with a terrible O line protecting a terrible qb and a horrific WrR opposite him. Hopefully we have improved the QB and O line while certainly improved the WR opposite him.

DoLpHiNz34 said:

It's okay, It at least gives us some hope...

No ones going to flame you if it doesn't go through, we all know how reliable sports reporters are.

ltfinfan said:
he probably forgot how to spell his name
haha... well i hope its true, i dont know if he should get the amount of money he wants after only 1 real good season, but hopefuly they met a reasonable medium... we'll see waht happens...

I bet that 10% is the signing bonus. He wants 13 and they want to give him 8.

....hmm evryone is celebrating and cheering like crazy. I sure as hell wouldnt be if we payed him like Jevon Kearse. That would mean the end of CC and McMike(or one of em, not suree exactly.) Priorities for me go- CC,McMike,Wale

Back
Top Bottom